Kim Namjoon - 30 June Year 22

30 June year 22 

I looked a little strangely at myself in the mirror. As if my hand has it own control, I pressed the 'open door' button.

There were moment like this. Moment that felt like I had repeated countless times even through it was obviously the first time.

The elevator door that was closing opened again and a bunch of people pushed in.

A person that had their hair tied in a yellow rubber band caught my eye. I didn't press the 'open' button knowing that the person would be there, but I thought that it was obvious that the person should be there.

I moved back, one step at a time. As my back hit the cold wall and I raised mt head, the yellow rubber band caught my eye.

A person's back tells a lot of sortie.

But I only understand a few of them. some I'm able to faintly guess and some I can't understand and are forgotten about. 

I suddenly thought that you can only really know a person when you can read everything just from their back.

Then wouldn't there be people who can read who I am just by looking at my back?

I raised my head and made eye contact with them through the mirror. 

They looked away.

There were many moments like this.

I raised my head again, but all I could see was my own face, I couldn't see my back.