Kim Namjoon - 15 May Year 20

15 May Year 20

I went to the warehouse classroom that we claimed as our secret base, and always go to. 

I picked up a few chairs when I made my way in. I set the toppled-over table upright and patted of the dust on top of it with my palm. 

To humans, separation is always sentimental.

Today was the last day of school and also two weeks till we move away.

I don't know if I will ever come back here or whether I will be able to see ,y hyungs and dongsaengs again. I folded the paper into half and placed it on the table.

Although I held a pen in my hand, I didn't know what to write.

Time passed by. 

After writing some meaningless words, the pencil lead broke with the "tu" sound.

"You must survive."

I unconsciously doodled those words on the paper. Among all dark lead power and doodling, I got reminded of poverty, parents, dongsengs, moving and other messy things.

I folded the paper into a ball, put it into my pocket and got up from my seat. Dust was everywhere again when I replace the table back.

As I got ready to leave I fogged up the window with my breath, and wrote 3 words.

It is not enough at the moment, nit it can be conveyed to everyone even if unsaid.

"We will meet again."

I hope this is a promise between us.