The dead will go on

"WE HAVE WIFI!"

Aislynn, from her curled position in the back, shot up immediately. Sam gave her own version of a shriek and flopped off of her lap. "Wifi?" Aislynn questioned.

"YES!" I cheered.

Liam groaned, "Doesn't this seem a little weird to you two?"

"Don't ruin the moment flop-tard!" I slapped his bicep, which felt like high fiving a boulder.

"Says the woman who just ruined a moment we had several seconds ago." He grumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Hey guys you know what we should do with this newly discovered gift?" Aislynn stood, authority in her voice and step.

"Oh I am way ahead of you sister!" I stood. She raised her arm and we high-fived.

"Help me." Liam sighed, slumping down onto his recliner.

TWO HOURS LATER

'I will never let go Jack.'

"Why doesn't she just move her fat fanny and let him on the piece of wood with her?" Liam asked, shoving another canned peach into his mouth, chewing very loudly.

'SSSHHHH" Aislynn and I said in unison.

"What?" Liam asked. "It's an honest question!"

"Well, Liam, SOME of us want to watch the movie. It's a MOVIE and not REAL so I cannot answer your questions now CAN I?" I growled into his ear, he flinched at my tone and spilled peach juice into the awaiting mouth of Sam.

"SOME of us, mainly WOMEN, like the ROMANCE. It doesn't need LOGIC LIAM. NOW BE QUIET AND EAT YOUR PEACH." I added.

"I can't now," Liam grumbled. "This movie has upset me so I lost my appetite. And for someone who likes romances, you sure ruin your opportunities for them a lot."

"Well then can't you go be stupid somewhere else?" I retorted, focusing back onto the freezing individuals on the laptop screen.

Aislynn snickered and we fist bumped. "Nice one." She whispered.

"What did you say?" Liam asked obnoxiously.

"OH," Aislynn said loudly over me. "I WAS JUST APPLAUDING MATEO ON CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR IDIOCY. YOU HEAR ME NOW LIAM?"

"Why do I even bother?" Liam wondered aloud.

"I don't know, Liam, why do you?" Aislynn and I said at the same time. She looked at me, and I looked at her. With a squeal from both of us, we hugged tightly. "TWINSIES!"