Her sins reflect upon her

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" She asked. Connie looking in front of him and then back at her.

"Security cameras!" He said. "Why didn't you tell me anything about that?!"

"I thought you knew!" She replied.

Connie sighed and looked at the camera. He turned back to Mikasa and said: "Okay. Here's what we're gonna do. You head to the roof while I try to disable the security cameras. Meet you up there in 10."

"Alright. Don't take too long." Mikasa said before they both split up in two different directions.

Mikasa made her way up to the roof. There, she walked to the spot overlooking the school entrance. She looked over at the streets below and started to think about what a waste of time coming to school on a Saturday night is.

"*Sigh* Connie, you're an idiot." She said to herself before looking at her own feet.
But then, with her peripheral vision, she notices that, on the ground to her left, were two boxes of Yoghurt.

"Huh?" She said in surprise as she examined the two boxes of Yoghurt. One of them was empty and clean, with no traces of Yoghurt, while the other one was closed. Mikasa grabbed the second box and sensed that there wasn't any Yoghurt inside, but rather a piece of paper. She opened the lid, and pulled out the paper.

On the piece of paper, was a letter, which was addressed to Connie. It was apparent, that Eren was the one who wrote it.
Connie arrived a few minutes later, and once seeing the letter in Mikasa's hands, he said: "AHA! Told ya! Always believe win what Sensei Connie has to teach!"

Connie then realized that Mikasa was frozen in her place, tears dripping down her cheeks. Her eyes wide open and her mouth open in shock.
She let go of the paper, letting it fall down to the ground and walked away, barely managing to hold back the tears.

Connie's smile faded off immediately as he watched Mikasa cry a few feet away from him. He then picked up the paper off the ground and started to read the letter.

'Dear Connie.

I knew you would find this letter sooner or later. I also knew that You're the Only one who would be able to find this letter of Upmost importance. That's why I hid it. I am writing this letter literally minutes before I leave, so sorry for the Really bad handwriting.
I apologize for leaving so suddenly without telling you anything. I'm sorry, I really am.
But I didn't feel like talking to anyone or even grabbing the phone. That Last night in that place I felt pretty devastated and heartbroken.
Betrayed, Shunned, Cast Aside, Swept Away...
Any phrase, word, sentence that could describe what i'm feeling can be put here, but frankly, I don't have enough time and I'm too tired to think.
I have to move because my mom got employed in some new job Outside of town, in the city where my father works. Though I do not regret the decision of leaving this shitty town.
That good for nothing, backstabbing, unloyal, filthy, traitorous, Cheater, that goes by the name of Mikasa Ackerman, has broken my heart, with cold blood.
She Killed Me.
For weeks I have been suspecting her of cheating on me with a certain 'Jason' guy. I kept searching for clues, and I was always successful. Every time I found something new, my love faded away more and more. I did Everything, from pictures, to audio recordings, to analyzing her patterns of behavior... even the way she talked to me these past few weeks was just off.
She was... cruel.
And the cherry on top was when I finally caught her with my own eyes. And heard her with my own ears. Everything I saw and heard was poison to my soul. She identified me as a worthless piece of crap, a simple means to an end.
I do not want to Repeat her words. I'm already devastated enough.
I gotta go now.
Just remember that I hate her, I despise her. I never want to see her, hear her or even hear someone mention her ever again.
I want her out of my life from now on.

Take care, Connie.
Your closest friend,
Eren.'

Connie folded the paper and placed it in his pocket. He sighed and looked at Mikasa who was sitting on the ground, curled up into a ball, her back leaned against the ledge, crying.
Connie decided to stay silent and just calmly walk up to her and sit beside her.
For minutes, Mikasa cried on and on, not even getting tired enough to calm down and take a deep breath. Connie decided to wrap his arm around her and calm her down.

"Shhh... calm down. We... We'll figure this out, don't worry." He said. Mikasa didn't respond.

"You know... I have never seen Eren this angry, let alone feel his rage in the words he wrote. He must've been a little too angry at you. But I believe that once you explain everything to him, he'll forgive you and welcome you back into his arms." Connie said, trying to calm her down.

"I... I destroyed him!" Mikasa cried. "I ended my one and only true love! I'm an idiot! How Can I undo the acts of my sins?! How Can I find redemption?!"

"Shhh... calm down. We'll fix everything. Together. You just have to keep it cool and focus. Once we get all the clues and piece them together, we'll find out what Eren is hiding in that box." Connie reassured Mikasa as he patted her on the back.
"Now why don't we leave this building and go back to my place. We can have some noodles if you want. Or we can order a pizza. So... Whatcha say?"

"S-Sounds like a great idea."