“We are all underage Ash, apart from you,” Calum says to him.

“It’s fine I know the owner,” He assures us.

He approaches a busy club with a long line outside. Confidently, he walks over to the security guard and the two have a quick discussion before he welcomes us in, earning us a few looks from the people queuing.

“How did you manage that?” I ask him.

“I have my ways,” He winks at me.

We head up the stairs and into the busy club. It is very busy and hot, with a few tables scattered around the edge. The whole place looks very modern, lit up blue and it looks very exclusive. We find a table and all sit around it, while Ashton goes at gets drinks. He comes back with a tray of 10 shots.

“Two each,” He grins.

“We are gonna be so pissed,” Calum’s eyes widen at the drinks.

“Oh well,”

We all grab one and count down, before throwing our heads back and downing the drink. I am still not used to the taste of alcohol, especially not as strong as this, but I manage to survive it and the burning feeling is somewhat relaxing.

We all quickly grab a second and do the same again.

“Oh shit,” Michael scrunches his face up.

We sit in silence for a few moments as the alcohol passes through our systems.

“Let’s dance,” Calum says, getting up and heading towards the crowds of people, Michael and Ashton following him.

Luke looks at me “Can you like, stay near me? Because London can be a bit, weird at night,”

I give him a weird look. “Luke I am quite capable of looking after myself,”

“I know, but I just don’t want you getting hurt,”

“If that’s what you want,” I sigh.

He nods and stands up, taking my wrist and pulling me into the crowds of people. The stench of alcohol and sweat fills my nostrils as we get deeper into the crowds of people. We stop in the middle Luke turns to me and loosely wraps his arms around my waist. He leans down and shouts into my ear,

“I’m such an awkward person I’m sorry, I can’t dance,”

I laugh at him

“It’s ok, me neither,”

We awkwardly sway for a bit when Luke’s face suddenly lights up.

“I know!” He grins. He lets go of me and starts doing the Inbetweeners dance again. I join in even though we must look like complete idiots.

Calum approaches us and tries to stop us,

“Stop you dipshits, you look like you are at a primary school disco,” He groans, but me and Luke are too happy- or drunk- to care.

We skip around and keep dancing, gaining some very weird looks. Once we stop we go over to the edge of the dancefloor where nobody else is and collapse in a fit of giggles.  We lie next to eachother laughing non-stop, and once we collect ourselves and stop laughing we just look at eachother and burst into another fit of laughter.

“You look hot when you laugh,” Luke says to me, still laughing a bit.

“Right back at you Hemmings,” I reply.

We eventually manage to calm down and get up, stumbling back to our table, my arm draping around Luke’s shoulder.

“Wasssupppp,” Luke slurs as we sit down at our table. Ashton is sitting there with a girl straddling his lap, and they are leaning in smiling at eachother, their foreheads touching, although I can see from the other side of the table the sweat on Ashton’s. His arms are wrapped round her waist and hers are holding the back of his neck.

“This is Eve,” Ashton grins, looking up from the girl. She is wearing a small black dress with short wavy bleach blonde hair, and she quickly smiles at us.

“You scored mate,” Luke winks at him and Ashton rolls his eyes.

“Luke you are such a lightweight, how are you so pissed already?”

“He’s not drunk he’s happyyyyyyyy,” I sing.

“Maybe you two should head home,” Ashton laughs.

“Good idea, let’s have a party at the hotel Lils,” Luke shouts, linking his arm with mine and I quickly agree.

We exit onto the cool streets of London and it’s a relief to not be in the cramped club.

“Let’s skip,”

“What?” I question him, but he just starts skipping away from me down the street. I run to catch up with him and he slips his arm round my waist, and the two of us skip down the road together.

When we get to the hotel we are both out of breath but we race to our rooms. Halfway up the stairs I get too tired to keep up with him so I stop running and he runs back down to me.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m tired,”

“Get on my back,” He smiles and bends down in front of me. I quickly jump on his back, gripping onto his shoulders as his clammy hands grip onto my thighs.

We reach the room and Luke carefully opens the door, balancing me at the same time. He lowers me onto a bed and I slip into the duvet, too tired to move.

“Lily that’s my bed,” He laughs at me, "Move,"

“Sleep in mine, I am too tired to move,”

“I can’t sleep by the door,”

“Why?”

“It’s scary,”

“Are you being serious?”

“Yep,”

I hear him go into the bathroom and he gets out his deodorant and starts spraying the room.

“What are you doing?”

“We are both sweating and it stinks,” He laughs to himself.

He puts the deodorant down and gets into his bed next to me.

“Luke this is a single bed one of us is going to fall out,” I groan at him, truning away from him.

“I’ll just have to hold you super tight then won’t I,” He whispers, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist from behind and resting his forehead on my back.

----------

thank you so much for reading and voting!

i really like this chapter idk

ily x