Chapter 36: A Long Night

Start from the beginning

“I like the silence here.” I suddenly said out loud without thinking!

“Yeah, it feels comforting.” He said while white smoke can be formed because of the cold. At least he has a jacket.

“Why do you hate Chace?” I asked, hoping he would answer.

And guess what? He did.

“I don’t hate him, I just loathe him.” He chuckled.

“Why then?” I asked without looking at him.

“I’m just kidding. I don’t actually hate him that much. Well, at first yeah I was pretty angry at him because he has everything and I, being in the poorer family, get lesser things in life. But now, I’m just messing with him. Truly, it is very entertaining seeing him in difficulty getting the girl he likes.”

“What? So that’s pretty much it? Playing with him?” I sarcastically shouted at him.

“Well, I want to win in the tournament. That’s the only thing I can ever have. I’m not rich so I need that.” He silently explained.

“Oh, I see.” Was all I could say.

“Oh by the way, Drew’s not with me.” Mace suddenly said.

“I think he’s searching for Blake.”

“Blake’s fine. And you guys can’t find him, I’ll give him to you guys when I win.” Mace chuckled a bit.

I sighed.

Can anyone ever rescue us anymore?

“You know.” Mace grabbed my arm.

“Wha-what?” I stuttered. I was trembling!

He suddenly smirked.

He pulled my arm and moved his head next to my ear then he whispered, “What if I steal you from Chace?”

I didn’t move an inch.

What do those words mean?

“What if I took you from him? His only prize.” I heard him smirked more.

Oh no.

When did the situation become like this?!

I was wearing a sleeveless shirt with a grey blazer on me and Mace started taking off my blazer!

He pushed me down the ground and pulled my arms to the floor upwards my head, he used his knees securing my waist from moving and he went near my head.

“You’re mine tonight.” Then he bit my neck!

After that, he was looking at my lips, shoot! No!

I struggled so hard! My virginity was going to be taken away by this maniac!

Ch..

Mace went closer, he licked my cheeks and I was screaming as loud as I could!

“Get off me! Help! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” My voice was getting so high pitched already and my tears were starting.

Help me please..

Cha..

Mace stopped licking and his lips was nearing mine when I shouted, “Chace!”

The door suddenly bulged open and both of us look at the door’s direction.

“Get off her!” Chace was running towards us and he punched Mace right in the tummy!

Mace scurried to the ground and he spitted a bit of blood.