Lit

So I was tagged by @BlueHearted_Rose & I really don't think I should torture you all by posting a picture of me dancing, so I suppose I'll get my shit together & do this.

1. I am a die-hard Marvel & Star Wars fangirl when I'm not obsessing over Sarah's books. I honestly cannot wait for Infinity War part 1, I'm currently waiting for Thor: Ragnarok to come out on DVD, & since I was unable to see the most recent Star Wars movie in theaters for the three fucking months that it was playing I NEED TO BUY THE LAST JEDI😬😬

2. Last year I had a goal to read 100 books & I'm proud to say that I met my goal right at the deadline!

3. Besides listening to whatever decent country music there is left on the radio (which isn't much AT ALL) & all the classic 80's rock that 104.1 The Hawk has to offer, I spend a lot of time listening to movie soundtracks. Weird, I know, but I don't really give a flying fuck. My current obsessions right now are the trailer music for both Infinity War & The Last Jedi. I'll basically find music from any movie that I love & just store it in one giant ass playlist.

4. I am currently a freshman in college, second semester victim. Right now I'm majoring in Communication emphasis in Language Arts.

5. Deadpool is my spirit animal. If you don't know who that is & what it exactly entails, you have research to do.

6. Does anyone have that problem where they can't ever have any guy friends because they all develop some sort of crush on you at some point & want to be more than friends? Because I have that problem. There's only ever been three guys that I've been friends where this hasn't been true.

7. I used to draw a ton when I was younger. I don't do it very often nowadays, but occasionally I have phases where I just want to draw SOMETHING.

8. I'm a part time sports photographer. I've mostly done football games at my old high school, but I've also done a few horse events & portrait sessions. I want to delve more into the rodeo business, but am unable to for the next year . . . because I'm in said rodeos. Sometimes that's frustrating.

9. I'm terrified of spiders. Keep those buggers away from me.

10. I'm a nyctophile, aka, someone who has a preference for darkness.

11. I have very aggressive heritage lines, the biggest being Italian, Portuguese, German, Irish, & Russian. Funny, the history from my Russian side . . . So my family from Russia fled during the whole revolution/rising up/killings of the Romanov family. Well it turns out that part of the Russian Royal Court was able to escape before they were found & came through Alaska to Canada, before slowing making their way down the west coast of the US. That was my family that made it out. I'm related to the fucking Romanovs. And apparently Tsarina Alexandra was the granddaughter of Queen Victoria. Whose descendants are currently on the throne in England? Guys, I'm related to the freaking Queen of England.

12. My favorite thing to eat is homemade pesto. I'm down to have that any day of the week, any time of day.

13. Hahaha, my lucky number is 13. Contradictory to most? Yep. But I would expect nothing less from myself.

Okay . . . Tag list. I choose

Wilhelmina_Korte
-il_etait-une_fois-
Scarlet_Bloodlust
ALorenaE
mahogany-green
opalHawk32
XAelinFireheartX
lemonerd222
xManon_Lapin
Jill_Laufeyson
HeroIncognito
straitupG
Amanada_The_Turtle
Isntthislovely17
silence-is_golden_

Have fun! You have one week. Let the games begin😈

Okay, so some of you may have already noticed, & thank you to all that messaged me yesterday. So, someone reported my book, A Court of Pain & Feels for copyright infringement, & Wattpad took the story down. I was pissed about it yesterday, but I've cooled off since then.

I hate it when people steal others' work, & never ever would I intentionally steal from anyone. I try to give full credit to those that I know when I post something that isn't mine. The pictures themselves I can't really help because I get them from Instagram, & it's impossible to pin down whoever originally posted it. And I don't have Tumblr, so it's not like I can track those types of things down. I give full rights & credit to Sarah because without her, my books wouldn't even exist. I respect her way too much to ever even think about doing something that to her.

I don't know who reported me, & I don't think I'll ever find out, but wow. How about a message first if you think I'm somehow infringing certain copyright materials. I'll do whatever I can to fix something, but I'm not a mind reader.

Hopefully this book will stay safe & not disappear. If that's the case, I would feel absolutely horrible, but especially to you guys. I love updating & interacting with you all, & I would be devastated if that were to go away.

Because my readers are the fucking best & I love you all.

Okay, but now that we've got all the touchy feely emotions out of the way, it's now time for our Daily Programming of Good for Nothing Tools: