Chapter 10

Everyone shocked to hear that Jas, beam's sister know what is going on. Beam really worried about her but he couldn't believe it because she doesn't ask him anything about it. 

Beam: P' since when P'Jas knows about this because she never behaves like she knows anything.

Ming reply Beam's question with a smirk realizing beam is very innocent to such corrupt minded sister.

Ming: It's going to be more than a year.

Beam: Uhh... what?

Bean expect it would be recently based on the picture she shows to him the other day.

Ming: The night after competition you bring Forth back home you. The night itself your sister back home and she knows what both have you done but she pretends she doesn't know anything. After Forth knows about the love you have for him he couldn't control his happiness but when your sister back home, he saw the changes in your face and he feels bad. So ask Jas to meet him in a shop. Forth bring me along with him. He doesn't want to be in fake relationships anymore he wants to be your boyfriend officially. We made few plan to surprise you but that was the day we able to know the true color of your sister. She doesn't allow Forth to end the fake relationships. She threat if he did anything she will hurt you or inform your parents about your relationship with a guy. Forth is not afraid of her threats but he is really worried that he will lose you again.  So he just bears all her doings till date and Beam you only think about your sister but you forget to think about Forth. He is going through all these just to make sure you be by his side.

Beam felt extremely bad for his action. He thinks Forth love both of them and in a dilemma to choose either one of them but the truth is much more unpredictable for him. His eyes filled with tears.

Beam: P' why P'Forth didn't tell me about this earlier. He is bearing this for more than one year and I'm clueless about this. 

Ming: Because, your sister mention if you know the truth then she will reveal the truth to your parents. Forth ask me not to tell anyone about this but looking at Forth's condition I can't hold my word anymore. His life is more important for me.

Beam felt bad of himself. This time Pha move to Beam and tapped his shoulder.

Pha: Beam... You have to be strong in your love. I know the family is important but when P'Forth don't even feel for your sister it's very wrong to force him into such relationship. The third person in a relationship has to move but in your case, you are not the third person.

Beam listen to advice given by everyone carefully. He makes a decision. Before he said anything one of the servants run toward Yo and mention Forth is trying to go out. They couldn't control him. Initially, Yo asks those servant safeguards Forth from leaving the house.  All of them run back to Forth's room. He is really struggling to escape from them. When Yo shouted P'Forth he stops making his effort and the servant take the hand of him. Beam felt he make a big mistake looking at Forth's condition.

Forth: Yo... I want to meet Beam. He felt hurt when he saw you with him. I need to tell him you are my brother. Please... Yo, let P go.

Before Yo mention anything Beam himself approach Forth and hugs him. Yo ask all the servant to move and all of them left the place so Forth and Beam can have their personal time. Forth surprise to see Beam in his place. Forth hug him back before Beam says sorry Forth mention them for hurting him. Beam stop Forth by kissing him on the lips. Forth bring Beam inside his room.

Beam: P'Forth... I'm really sorry for what you are going through. Luckily P'Ming tell me everything before I lose a person like you in my life.

Forth: That idoit told you everything.

Beam: Don't scold him P'... If he didn't tell me I don't know how much you love me. I'm sorry... I don't deserve a person like you.

Forth: Beam please don't say such word again... I want you in my life till the end. Stop asking sorry.  The mistake is not urs. I want to hear something else.

Beam: What that P?

Forth: I love you...

Beam smile and mentioned I love you P'Forth. I always love you. Beam hug Forth and kiss him on the lips. The kiss gets erotic and Forth sneak his hand inside Beam's shirt. Beam closes his eyes but then he stops Forth from proceeding further.

Forth: Why Beam you are not okay?

Beam: No.. P' your mum...

Forth: Ohh... don't worry. My mum knows everything about me and Yo but she didn't question anything to us. If I ask my mum... she even can buy you for me.

Beam: P'... !!!

Forth: Just kidding...

Forth began to explore his beautiful treasure.

(Pic credit: Ig- 6moonsid, edited by me) Some ask me why I'm into Forth and Beam the answer is I love them

Some ask me why I'm into Forth and Beam the answer is I love them.