Chapter 9

Kit console Beam and make him feel better. Ming waits for Beam back to normal so he could tell Beam things he doesn't know that Forth go through.

Ming: Beam, I'm happy to hear you still love Forth but I want you to know few things about Forth. First of all, he didn't love your sister.

Everyone there shocked to hear that from Ming.

Beam: But P'

Ming: Wait Beam... let me tell you everything I know then you can start questioning me. You are the first person who makes Forth to fall in love. Forth always give his best in everything he is in whether it is studies or sports. He will be the best but he didn't find anyone attractive until the day he saw you. Forth knows you even before you join the swimming club.

Beam: Uh... Really P' How?

Ming: Yes... during your school sports day. I and Forth came to cheer for Yo. That's the first time Forth saw you. The chubby boy running around the stadium with the dimpled boy and that day also important for me because I saw my cute dimple boy. Its like destiny for me and Forth to meet our love on the same day. Both of us try as much we could to gather information about both of you. It becomes easy for Forth when you join the swimming club unlike me barely meet this dimple boy. Whenever I approach him he will run I'm a ghost or alien.

Kit: P'... I'm sorry I don't know you that time.

Ming: It's okay Kit... I still find it cute from you which make to fall for you every time I saw you.

Kit smiles shyly and their act cut down by Pha. He wants to know what happens...

Ming: Since then Forth always look at you in the club but you didn't feel his presence. He couldn't approach you as well because your uncle always is on your side. He just waits for his opportunity to talk with you and that day comes when you stare at him. He caught you staring at him. He called me and ask me what to do. I told him to use that and talk with you but when he comes back he only able to see those bullies push you in the swimming pool. He saves you and performs CPR. His uncle comes there and brings you to the clinic but those bullies not satisfied with Forth's act. They approach him but Forth who is angry hid them badly. They bleed and run away from that place. Your uncle thank Forth but those bullies parents want to take action against Forth but your uncle supports Forth and expels all of them. Since then I only able to see happy Forth. He will be smiling like an idiot when he talks about you in class talk and mostly all the topic he talks related to you. He deeply has fallen for you but he couldn't express it you at the same time he is really worried you are getting more cuter than before. He wanted to express his love for you before he completes his training in the club. He a wrote a letter himself and buy a gift for you. He spends almost one month to choose a gift for you. Previously, he is someone who says okay with everything but when comes to you he becomes very picky. In the letter, he wrote to you he mention that if you love him call him and he writes his number.

Beam: I shouldn't miss the gift.

Pha: Fate chooses to play with both of you.

Ming: Yes... We all wait for your call but you didn't. Forth couldn't take it he gets angry and broke his phone and whatever things he found around him. We try to control him but he becomes aggressive towards. 

Beam, Kit and Pha get shocked. They know something is not right.

Beam: P... does P'Forth mentally disturbed?

Ming: Yes... Forth who appears normal isn't really normal. From young Forth gets everything he wants and he never faces any failure least his mother never let him face it. That's the first time all of us saw Forth act like that. We couldn't control him. He really becomes mad. He was admitted to hospital for a week but that doesn't make any changes. We try to look for you but the doctor said it might make the situation worst. Everything falls on the place when Yo saw Forth behave madly and began to cry.

Yo: Ya... I still remember those days. P'Forth shout and scream in his room. P'Ming and others don't allow me to meet my brother but at a point, I cannot hear P'Forth is suffering so I use spare key and enter his room. I couldn't control my tears when I saw P'Forth in such state.

Beam: What happens then?.

Ming: One love make Forth into worst state and another love makes him back to normal. The moment Forth saw his baby brother crying. Forth run hugs him. His behavior instantly changed but then we had another task to calm Yo. It took several hours. Yo doesn't stop crying and he after that he never left Forth. He sticks with Forth all the time and Forth spends his time pampering Yo.

Pha: Eventually he forgets Beam...

Ming: No... Pha that didn't happen. He didn't forget Beam. He just gets cure from his madness but his love still there. Both of join the same university and Forth become the campus moon for that year. Allot girls including campus star ask a date to Forth but none attract him. We hope he will change but he didn't. 

Beam: Then, how my sister come into P'Forth life...

Ming: From all the girls who ask for a date with Forth. Your sister is the only one who handles him decently. When Forth answer no to her she didn't disturb him after that. One day on the way back home, I and Forth heard some scream for help. We run towards that place and saw someone trying to misbehave with your sister. We save her from him then only she told us he is one of the guys who she rejects. She thanked us and left the place. The next day she comes back to us. She asks Forth to become her fake boyfriend. So that both of them can get benefit by it.  Initial Forth doesn't like the idea but since he couldn't tolerate with other girls he agrees with her. To make everyone believe they went out and post their picture together. This eventually worked. Everything goes smoothly until Jas introduce you to Forth and when you mention you lose the gift it makes Forth double happy.

Beam: Why like that P'?

Ming: Because he felt you didn't reject his proposal. We able to see our happy Forth back again. Beam you did mention Forth come to your house even when your sister not around. That's not the truth. We will wait till your sister go out then only Forth comes to meet you. After you join the university with us. It makes easier for us and be able to see my dimple boy back.

Beam: So, P... my sister and Forth are in fake relationships.

Ming: No Beam... initially we think like that but later only we came to know that everything was a plot and it created by your sister to get Forth.

Beam: What are you saying P'?

Ming: Beam your sister is not good as you think. Will you believe me If I say your sister knows everything that is going on between you and Forth?