Chapter 4

Forth wait for Beam at medical faculty. Beam saw Forth is waiting for him but he ignores him and walks away. Forth hold Beam's hand and stop him. 

Forth: Beam, What happen yesterday? and What you meant by everything is over?

Beam: Nothing happens P'. I just felt we are not made for each other. So, I hope we just end what happens between us. 

Forth: Beam, I know something happens which make you take such decision. Can you just tell me that? 

Beam: P'Forth, many things happen in our life which leads to this level but when I sit and think I just felt that I'm attracted towards you. I'm not really in love with you. 

Forth feels hurt hearing those word from Beam. Whenever any problem happens Beam choose to ignore him but this is the first time he is hearing such words from Beam. Forth get angry and the same time his eyes get teary. Beam couldn't see Forth in such condition but he chooses to ignore Forth than comfort him. 

Beam: P' Forth, You really takes good care of me, thank you for that but I think it's enough. I have found someone better for me.

Forth gets angry and hold Beam's  shirt collar. Forth question who is that person. Pha comes there and mentions "it's me ". He slowly removes Forth's hand from Beam and moves Beam behind him. Forth who already in such tensed mood gets angry. He about to punch Pha but Ming comes and inform "there is a problem between the juniors, and they need him".  As a head hazer, he decided to solve the problem within his junior first but before he moves from there he informs Pha that he will make him regret what he had done. 

Beam thank Pha for helping him in such situations. Beam inform Pha to act like that. Pha still doesn't know the real story what happens between Forth, Jas and Beam that lead to such situation but when Beam asks for help he couldn't say no. Beam ask Pha whether he inform about their play towards Yo or not. Pha forgets to inform about that to Yo, his boyfriend. He tries to call Yo but Yo doesn't pick up his call. Pha tells Beam that he will inform Yo later. Beam ask Pha not tell the truth to Kit as he worried that Kit might tell the truth to Ming. Kit is a good friend but his problem was he hide anything from Ming. Pha just nodded. Both of them go to their class after Kit joins them. 

It's lunchtime and three of them proceed towards the canteen. Pha tries to contact Yo but he couldn't. Beam just look around, he afraid Forth might be there in the canteen and create a problem for them but he never sees Forth again. Normally, no matter what happens Forth will keep on go around Beam to pursue him. He feels worried something could happen to Forth and asks Kit where is Ming to know about Forth. Kit answered Ming and Forth still in hazing meeting with lecturers. Beam feels better as Forth is okay.  Pha feels upset as he couldn't contact Yo but Yo just reply him a text mentioning he is busy. Pha feels awkward but as long Yo is safe that is okay for him. Three of them had bought fried rice. Beam feel sad to what he had done towards Forth but he had no choice either. He couldn't even eat the meal. Pha asks him to eat and mention everything will be alright. At that moment, their senior from medicine approach them. They ask Pha and his team to look after the hazing for that evening. The senior couldn't be there as they have community project to look after. 

Pha and Kit gets excited but Beam doesn't want to involve as he has to meet Forth. However, Pha and Kit force Beam to be with them. They reach the engineering faculty and walk towards the stadium where hazing practice is going on. Forth saw Beam's arrival but ignore him and continue his duty. Even during their rest period Forth ignores Beam completely. Beam felt sad but he whispers to himself that he should be happy as his plan is working but he couldn't. Forth is sweating heavily since the sun is heavy and all of sudden someone wipes the sweats for him. Beam shocked to see Yo is the one doing so. Beam turns to call Pha but Pha already notice Yo's presence. Pha's face becomes red. He took his phone and calls Yo but Yo ignores his call in front of him. Pha fumes in anger and walks towards them. Beam run behind Pha. 

Pha: Yo, What are you doing here?

Yo: Oh... P'Pha...Oh....P' Beam also here. Sawardikap. 

Yo answer them rudely in a way to irritate them. 

Pha: Yo, you didn't answer my question?

Yo:... Ohhh... I'm here to company P'Forth and take care of him. 

Although Pha is talking with Yo, Yo continues to wipe Forth's sweat. Pha holds Yo's hand harshly. Forth stood up from his sit and push his hand and hugs Yo in front of everyone. Pha and Beam get angry.

Beam: P'Forth leave him. 

Forth: Who the hell are you to instruct me?

Beam couldn't say the next word. He felt hurt but Forth is right who am I to him. 

Pha: He is my boyfriend P'

Forth: So, you have two boyfriends. 

Forth's question makes Pha unanswerable but Yo informs Pha that he felt P'Forth is a better match for him. Forth ask Ming to end the hazing and bring Yo with him.