037 | jealous ; minho

[Lee Minho] [Requested by; @hyungseobmeringue] [3rd Person Pov]

Today was nothing but a regular day. Stray Kids members were are doing their own types of work. Some are producing while others are practicing vocals, dance and rapping.

And like everyday, Hanji would be there in their practice rooms to give support. Especially to her best friend, Changbin, and her boyfriend, Minho.

Right now Hanji was on her way to their dance practice room with a bag full of food for them to eat afterwards. She knocks on their door then opens it after hearing a voice that she was allowed to get inside.

"Hanjiiii~" Minho cooed. Running towards her and giving her a warm hug.

She smiled. Hugging her boyfriend back then pulling away to set the food on the floor. Grabbing the attention of those inside the room.

"Waah~ Hanji is so nice~" Jeongin exclaims, happily clapping his hands together.

"Don't mention it. Seriously, none of you are eating lunch so that's why I brought you some." Hanji says, making them laugh nervously when she knew what was happening.

"Well fine. Thanks to you we can eat lots again." Minho thanks his girlfriend. Giving her a kiss on the cheek and back hugging her.

"Ew Minho get a room." Felix says with fake disgusted, making us laugh and Minho pouted.

"Felix don't be jealous. You have Changbin." Minho snickers playfully.

"Oh that's right. Where's Changbin?" Hanji asks.

"He's in the producing room. Still he's working on some music but he hasn't eaten since morning." Chan responds. Worrying Hanji, then she lets go of Minho.

"Okay. I'll just go get him then." She says before leaving to meet Changbin.

As soon as she reaches the producing room, Hanji was met with a door slammed to her face. Changbin was surprised to see her here, and more surprised to actually hurt her.

"Oh my gosh Hanji I'm so sorry!!" Changbin apologizes while caressing her forehead, where it hurts the most. Embracing her in a hug while he does so.

"It's alright. I'm used to being hurt." She says, pouting.

"Yah, don't be like that." Changbin scolds her while still hugging.

"Okay, Okay. I just came to tell you that there's food in the dance practice room. And you need to eat. No exceptions." She says.

"Alright." He replies. Pinching her nose lightly then walking with her to the dance practice room.

Mini time skip

"Hanji, can we talk?" Minho asks in a annoyed voice as she was talking to Changbin. Discussing about lyric ideas. Hanji nods then follows Minho outside the dance practice room.

"So you're going out with Changbin behind my back huh?" Minho snickers. Crossing his arms on his chest. Leaving Hanji surprised at what his assumptions were.

"What? No of course not! He's just my best friend, what's the problem there?" Hanji replies.

"You're hanging out with him too much. And how he pinched your nose? Isn't that a couple act?" He pursues.

"Seriously Minho, are you that jealous? We're not a couple. We're just friends. Nothing more." Changbin joins in. Surprising the two of us.

"I'm not jealous!" Minho exclaims with a red face. 

"Are you sure? If it's like that then I'll promise to come here everyday after school and spend time with you." Hanji says.

"No, no! Alright.. I guess I was being jealous.." Minho admits. Making Hanji giggle.

"You're cute when you are jealous. I'll spend time with you more. As long as you won't get mad again." Hanji says. Embracing Minho is a hug.

"I'm just like any other boyfriend. So you shouldn't spend more time with other guys than me Okay?" Minho assures, Hanji giggles at this.

"Alright, my jealous boyfriend."

[A/N:

I'm I love with this photo too much uwu ]