023 | [CS] stolen ; hyunjin

[Hwang Hyunjin] [CS - Christmas Special Day 14] [Your Pov]

"Yah! Hyunjin stop it!" I say with a giggle. Covering my face as he tries to take another picture of me. He chuckles at how shy I was and put back his phone in his pocket.

"They say if I take a picture, it will last longer." Hyunjin reasons out, pouting his lower plush lip that was so cute. I gave in, hugging him with one arm as we continue to walk.

"You already have a ton of my pictures. You don't need more." I say back. His hand sneaking around my waist, pulling me closer to his body as we walk side by side on the streets.

"But I need more!" He whines cutely, making me give into his little trap. Kissing his cheek. Leading the both of us to a photo booth.

"Yayyy!" He exclaims showing He is happy. Immediately pulling me into the small booth and paying for the fee.

"Act cute~" Hyunjin informs me while the five second timer started running. I nod obediently and did a cute expression similar to his.

The next two pictures, I was caught off guard. Hyunjin latched our lips together, and our foreheads leaning on each other's in the last photo. And it was clearly visible that I blushed from embarrassment. 

He laughs it off, exiting the small booth and waited for the printer to print the two copies for both me and him. Hyunjin kept smiling for some reason but it was cute of him.

"Not only did I steel your heart, I stole your first kiss too." He smiles proudly. Earning a playful punch from me. Chuckling at what I did, he holds me close.

"And I'm proud that I stole you."