024 | [CS] hitting hard ; jisung

[Han Jisung] [CS - Christmas Special Day 15] [Your Pov]

"Jisungggg I said I don't want to go to the sports fest!!" I complained while prying his hands on my arms. He pouts at my answer and tugs onto my arm more. "But y/n-ieeee don't you want to watch your boyfriend play?" He retorts back, emphasizing on the word 'boyfriend'. I rolled my eyes at him, his grip loosening on my arm allowing me to remove his hands.

"Yeah right Jisung, boyfriend." I say back, also emphasizing on the word 'boyfriend'. Since he's not really my boyfriend-boyfriend, but just literally a boy friend.

"Come on y/n!! Hyunjin will be there!" He says with a smirk. Knowing my crush on Hyunjin. I immediately jumped in joy. "Well then okay let's go!" I say. Pulling him with me outside the house. Then we exchanged places, Jisung now dragging me to the car and pulling me into Chan's car.

"Finally decided to join us?" Chan chuckles a little at my quick paced actions getting into the back seat of the car. Not even saying anything.

"Yep. Just because of Hyunjinie." Jisung says, sighing at that thought. I giggle slightly, buckling into my seat as we headed off.

Time skip brought to
you by Felix the cat

"Hyunjin, fighting!" I screamed from the bench while watching them enter the playing area. Hyunjin looking back at me, giving me a smile and a wink. And I swear I could've almost dies because of it. I could also see Jisung looking at our direction, glaring at Hyunjin before he enters the playing area. This will be a intense fight.

The moment the referee signaled start, Jisung intensely took this game as a real fight for some reason. His facial expression saying so.

Second quarter into the game, Jisung kept shooting like a pro. His feet were running fast and his hands seemed like to be moving on their own. Of course being the supporting friend I am, I decided to cheer on him.

"JISUNG-AH, FIGHTING!!" I shouted enough for him to hear at least. Screaming ng intensely whenever he would score.

But while he tries to pass the ball to his team mates, it seemed to be out of track and headed towards me. Hitting me head hard, which caused me to wince and hurt.

"Y/N-ie, gwenchana?" Jisung immediately reacts, heading towards me on the bench and crouching down to reach my height while sitting down.

I didn't say anything, but I groaned in pain. Him picking up on the scene and helps me up to head over to the clinic.

"I'm sorry!" He says repeatedly, hoping I won't get mad at him. Which I didn't. Just nodding ever so slightly and letting my head lean on his shoulder as we sit down on the bed while waiting for a nurse. Jisung's hand softly brushes my hair and pulls me gently closer to him, letting my head fall on his shoulder.

"I didn't know that I will hit you with my love." He tries joking to lighten up the mood. Only to earn a playful punch from me as my cheeks turn red, hiding my face into his chest. Jisung only laughs at this, blushing at my actions and letting me do so. Enjoying this little moment with each other.