033 | CS D-24 & 25 : FINALE

[Stray Kids] [Christmas Special Day 24 & 25 Ending Special] [Your Pov]

Finally, I arrived at the address Jeonginie had sent me to go. It took me a while since traveling from Busan to Seoul was a long trip. But finally I am here and excited to spend the Christmas with him and his friends.

Like what he had informed me, a key was left under the door mat of their dorm apartment. I took it and used the key to open the door for me and my stuff to enter the, what it seems like, an empty dorm.

"Where is everybody?" I mumble to myself. Placing the key on the counter top and locking the door before I crash onto the couch. My bags of gifts were neatly placed next to the table. While I just lay down on the couch to rest for a bit. Texting Jeongin that I was already at theirs.

After a few minutes have passed, I stood up and take out the presents from my bags. Placing the wrapped gifts for each of them under their Christmas Tree.

That done, I decided to just sit on the couch while I wait. They said that they would be back after two more hours after all.

Minutes later, I fall asleep on the couch. I didn't even notice when the door opened and the guys enter. I only noticed when they tried to wake me up.

"We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year~" Jeongin sings while the others did odd jazz hands that made me laugh.

"Noona, Merry Christmas~!" Hyunjin exclaims, handing me a present as I sit up and fix myself. "Thank you~ all your presents are under your Christmas tree by the way." I tell them, standing up to give each one of them a hug.

"Your presence is already a wonderful gift, y/n-(y)ah." Minho says, causing me to blush. "I guess that's why all the cheese are gone." Chan fires back while laughing. Causing all of us to chuckle at the pouting Minho.

"Heh. I agree with Minho though. Thanks for making time to spend the holiday with us noona." Felix says happily, sitting next to me on the sofa. I nod at them, smiling.

"It's no problem. Spending the holidays with your loved ones is the best." I tell them, smiling at them happily as they awe.

"We love you too, y/n-(y)ah. Merry Christmas~!"

[A/N: Merry Christmas guys~! This is the end for Christmas Specials and I hope you like them! Have a wonderful Christmas Day ahead~]