017 | [CS] my heart says.. ; seungmin

[Kim Seungmin] [CS - Christmas Special Day 8] [Your Pov]

I was just chilling inside one of JYP's training room where the other Stray Kids were at. My back and head against the glass mirror wall while I play with my phone. Waiting for the time the guys will be finishing their vocal trainings.

It would be hard to notice my small figure in a huge room like this. Heck, they could even just stumble on me or something. Yet I still fell asleep with my head buried in my beak red making it more hard to notice me here.

As time passed by, someone didn't stumble on me. Nor accidentally gave me physical pain, but someone lightly just shakes my shoulders to wake me up. Slightly annoyed at this someone, I raise my head up to see who they were. And it was Seungmin gazing at me with his beautiful black eyes. A smile softly playing on his thin lips as I blush at his small actions.

"Tired from last night?" He asks playfully with squinted eyes making him seem cute. My eyes rolling at him with the thoughts of last night's events.

Where I was suppose to review for mid terms but couldn't even study a page at how loud and clingy he was. I immediately know I failed exams earlier.

"Yes. And I swear if I fail earlier I would blame you." I countered back with sass jokingly. Standing up from being seated with his help. Falling into his arms because of gravity, unbalanced on my own he supports me.

A soft chuckle escapes Seungmin's lips. Placing his lips on my cheek to press a kiss.

"You know, my heart says Seungmin loves you and hopes you pass your exams. And Seungmin wants to spend the night with you." He answers smirking. My eyes playfully rolling at his cheesy words but can't help but giggle.

"Well then. My heart says that (Y/N) loves Seungmin and wants him to take care of me because she deserves it." I reply back with his statements in mind.

He laughs at me, planting another kiss on my forehead. "Well, (Y/N)'s heart, Seungmin loves (Y/N) too and would love to take care of her."

"Y/N would love that Seungmin." I sat back with a smile. Admiring his lovely flawless figure.

"And I love you too."