007 | your voice ; jeongin

[Yang Jeongin] [Your Pov]
[A/N: Because I love our bby maknae here's this ;3;]

"Bogo sipda~"

I heard someone sing in the other room. The voice was so sweet, it made my heart flutter.

Out of curiosity, I made my way through the hall and peek through the room where I heard the voice. It was none other than Yang Jeongin.

"A-ah! Y/N noona!" He exclaims in surprise. I giggled at his expression and walked towards him.

"You know, your singing improved a lot, Jeongin." I said with a smile. And I guess he got surprised with my words, his cheeks turned crimson. "Thank you..." He whispers. So softly almost I couldn't hear.

"No problem. Wanna.. Sing together." I asked him looking down at my feet. I could see him nod. Lifting my head with a finger under my chin and smiled ever so brightly. I could feel my cheeks turning red at his actions.

Turning flustered, he pulls away. Leave a huge gap between us and warmed up his voice.

"Spring Day?" He asks unsure with the song choice. I nodded with a smile.

"Bogo sipda~" Jeongin starts and I followed with the next lyrics.

Unexpectedly our bodies moved to the beat of the music. Dancing together while doing vocals. It was fun, really.

It soon ended with ya being very close to each other. Breathing heavily with a smile painted on our lips.

"It's your voice that made it sound sweet." He mumbles. I blushed from his words and gave him a hug.

"And it's your voice that attracted me to you." He adds. Pulling away from the hug and gave my cheek a light peck.

"Your voice that drove me crazy."

[A/N: Haha just a short Jeongin chapter! Please watch Stray Cuts ep. 4! Felix's english got me dead!! Also, what do you guys think of the new book cover? And, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MAY YALL BE BLESSED WITH FELIX MEMES!!!!

Okay BAi~]