014 | [CS] olaf ; hyunjin

[Hwang Hyunjin] [CS - Christmas Special Day 5] [Your Pov]

It was JYPent's annual Christmas party. And us trainees were dressed up in different Christmas themed costumes. Mine was just a normal red elf costume that was no big deal.

Rookie trainee groups started to arrive as I greet my fellow k-idol trainees as they enter one by one but one had caught my attention. And that was Hyunjin, my boyfriend, who was wearing a Olaf costume that made him look small and cute.

I giggle cutely at him as Hyunjin enters and he pouts his plush lips at me. Giving him a hug.

"Olaf likes warm hugs~" Hyunjin talks as I indulge him in a warm hug. "Seriously Hyunnie?" I questioned jokingly as I pinch his nose in a non hurting way.

He smiles and me and puts an arm around my waist as we walk towards the center of the room to talk with the others.

Timeskip

"Follow me." Hyunjin then says after hours of just chilling inside the crowded area. He led me to the top floor of the building which was an open area where it was much more quieter and peaceful.

His hands wrapped around my waist, and another holding my hand as he spins us around in circles. I smile at him and he does so back.

"You know what else Olaf likes?" Hyunjin asks randomly as we continuously sway side to side. I shook my head. He pulls me closer to him and leaned closer to only have inches of space between our faces.

"Olaf likes you." He answers and closed the gap by giving me a sweet kiss. Both of us blushing a lot as we stop in our tracks and focus on each other.

"Because an elf like you makes Olaf melt for you."