Meeting a new friend(day 6)

Start from the beginning

After everyone ate I ran to the kitchen and came back out with my desert.Then I uncovered them."Ok the cheesecake is just cheesecake.The brownies are kidney brownies.And I learned them both so enjoy.Everyone even me at some desert.Moatly cheesecake we left EJ and EC with the brownies."Where did you learn to make this cheesecake."Masky asked with some in his mouth.

"Well my mom gave me her recipe when I was little and the brownies I learn how to make when I was seven.My grandma tough me how to make brownies and then I threw kidneys in them.I'm happy you all like these deserts."

I went to clean the dishes, but Slenderwomen told me Slenderman wanted to see me out back.Everyone else was out there to."Ok I want you to go against EJ.What?!How I don't even know this guy well."EJ came up to me."Your new so i'll go easy on you."Did he just.Oh hell naw."No if I could stand fireballs last night i'll be fine.So what if I might get hurt.Give me all you got.I'm a healer anyway.So I can take it."

He looked happy I told him no.I took a stance.Then he flong at me with a scalp and I stopped him with a tentacle."How the hell do you have tentacles?!"    "I don't really now myself."Then I let him go.And he went for me again.I jumped up.And then I landed again."HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE THIS FAST!?"I giggled.Then I went for him then telport behind him and I hit him in the back of the neck.Then I flew up some."Damn shes good.Slender are you sure this isn't all of her powers."I giggled."Positive."

"EJ are you hurt."I asked worried."No i'm fine i'm just a little out of breath."Well crap there ends my fun.I flew down and handed him some water."Thanks."I nodded my head.Then Snow flew to me, and started to lick me."SNOWFLAKE STOP THAT TICKLES."I was laughing so hard I was almost crying.She then stopped and flew down.And started to play with the other two dogs.

"(Y/n), come down here please."I came down and landed.Then this thing came out of the woods I jumped over some at lightning speed.It shocked everyone."Rake why.You nearly gave me a heart attack.Omg"

"(Y/n) you can run fast.And do a lot of other things to.Your so good Bestie."We smiled the I heard something else."Sender what was that?"     "It isn't one of my test I promise you that."I got closer to the woods.Then I realized who it was and I jumped back."Zalgo what do you want."All I heard was laughing."Pastas please go in the house i'm not letting you guys get hurt.And I will protect you.Snow go with them and don't protest."Everyone, but Slendy went inside."Slendy please.Your like my second dad I don't want to lose you."He looked at me.And I could tell he was smiling.

"And your like a daughter to me.If you get hurt I will never forgive myself.Also last time you faced Zalgo he kinda hurt you pretty bad."   "I know.Fine.Stay."

The Zalgo came out.He was smiling this brought up the last time I fought him.

~~~Flashback to the day before your birthday when you were five~~~  

"Come on Sadie.You know Slendy will be mad if were late."    "How are you faster and I was always the one that said that.Hey look Slendy's house is right there."    "Then come on."We finally got up there and we sat of the back porch.Then some bushes started to move.You walked near it."(Y/n) don't.Remember being curios killed the cat."

"Sadie i'll be fine."You walked closer then something red and black popped out."AH!SLENDY HELP!"Slendy came to Sadie yelling.And I was face to face with a red and black guy."Your a brave little girl.Aren't you going to run little girl."   "No i'm not.I never run unless I have to."

"I heard your powerful you just don't have all your powers.Would you like to join me.I saw how you trusted Slenderman.Why not me."Wow stalker.This guy is the different from Slendy and I know it."What a nice necklace you have.My I see it."  "I know it's nice and no you may not.And you the opposite of Slendy.I don't trust you at all.I love Slendy and all the other Pastas and Sadie.I can't feel any trust with you.So go away please."