Chapter 1 (inspection day)

Start from the beginning

Now was time for maid inspection, I let out a long sigh 'grate he got into my room this morning without me knowing, gave me a revealing outfit, and now the first time I'm going to see him today he's looking to see weather I'm good enough'.

We all stood in a line in the main hall of his Manor, during inspection master always asks us to put our heads down and close our eyes so that we show respect and to be fair to everyone else. I was stood next to Jennie at the very end on the line. We all stood in silence for around a minute before heavy footsteps were heard making their way down the stairs, I could feel the sudden tense atmosphere of the room as he made his way slowly across the line inspecting every inch of each of us, his footsteps got closer and closer until they stopped beside me I heard whispers, he was talking to Jennie but he made it so that I could also hear what he was saying "Jennie your part of your room was quite messy this morning" I could feel my heart beat start to rise scared that he was going to throw her out "as much as I don't like messy people I understand that you may have woken up late therefore I'll let you off this once" I let out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding.

I heard shuffling for a second before the footsteps began again and shortly stoping in front of me. I felt him lean down so that he was level with my ear, I could feel his warm breath as it hit my neck "good girl" he whispered "you wore the dress I gave you, you followed my orders well done, however after I have left and you have your free time I would like to see you in my office understood?" He asked, I gave him a slight nod "see you kitten" he raised his head and his foot steps meant that he was about to leave "you may raise your heads now the inspection is over" we all looked up at him"good work ladies the majority of you have impressed me" he looked straight at me "I will see you when I need you, you may go" he winks at me and with that he leaves.

"He let me off!, he actually let me off!" Jennie was jumping for joy, just laughed at her "yeah I heard I'm happy for you but I have to be somewhere right now so I'll see you later" she looked at me confused but soon brushed it of "ok speak to you later" she walked of in the direction of the kitchen, I took a deep breath before heading to masters office.

I walked down the long hallway of the west wing of the manor which was his side of the building that we weren't allowed in unless he said so. I stoped in front of his office door hesitating weather to knock or not 'what does he want me for? Have I done something wrong?' I clenched my first ready to knock "are you coming in or are you just going to stand at the door?" I slightly jumped frightened by the sudden voice. I grabbed the handle turning it and pushing it open to find jungkook sat at his dark mahogany desk looking at me.

"Close the door behind you" he spoke, I gulped and closed the door, I turned back around and lowered my head in respect "Luna come closer" I took a few steps towards him before stopping again

"Close the door behind you" he spoke, I gulped and closed the door, I turned back around and lowered my head in respect "Luna come closer" I took a few steps towards him before stopping again. I heard his chair move as he stood up, he walked around his desk and stood in front of me.

He placed two fingers underneath my chin lifting my head up to meet his eyes "you have beautiful eyes" he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear "I have a favor to ask of you" what could he get from me? "I would like you to be my personal maid and tend to my every need" I was shocked I'm one of the slowest, clumsiest person ever "I don't know master I'm not the best for that position" he suddenly wrapped his other arm around my waist pulling me closer than I already was if that was even possible, he lent down to my ear "listen kitten I want you to be my personal maid I expect you to be good girl and obey me" anger and darkness laced his voice "I own you Luna, you are mine." His arm tightened around me "I have told you before master I'm not an object I'm a wor-" he suddenly slammed me against the wall, his eyes were red he was angry and I knew it, one of his hands pined both of mine above my head, he pushed my head to the side allowing my neck to show "I'll mark you and prove to you that you are mine to everyone"

"Master! Please stop!" I closed my eyes pulling against his grip, he chuckled "no Luna I'll prove to you that no matter how much you push me away I will get what I want, I own you and I'll prove that to you" he berried his nose in to the nape of my neck, I could feel his hot breath as it bushes past my neck. "Master!! Please!" I pulled harder on his hold "NO!" He shouted before sinking his teeth deep into my neck, I could hear his slow gulps as he began to suck my blood, after a while he pulled back I could see his mouth covered in my blood "mas....t...er" I managed to say before losing conciseness.

er" I managed to say before losing conciseness

Jungkooks POV

I sank my fangs into her delicate skin the taste of her blood was the most sweet delicious blood had ever tasted it was addictive 'this girl is mine even if I have to Seal her in this house so she Can't ever escape me' I pulled away from her my fangs still dripping with her delicious blood. "Mas....t...er" was all she could say before she fell into my arms unconscious, I picked her up bridle style before taking her back to her room to rest.

I placed her down on her bed and entered her bathroom to clean myself up and get the first aid kit to tend to the bite mark I had left.

I walked back into the room with the first aid kit and cleaned and covered her wound "this was your fault princess, you could have just agreed, but I do apologize for being harsh" and with that I left her to rest.