Final Words/Acknowledgements

• Dedicated to all the people who have clicked 'vote' at the side =)

Final Words

Hello there, lovelies,
It's kky_claud here, and I just wanted to say that this has been a very fun journey, and my last chapter wasn't written very well, but I hope you guys liked it.

I will be posting the sequel of Vampire Mates in July. I will be using June to write possibly the first 5 or 6 chapters, so that when July comes and I reveal the book title and plot, there will be some stuff for you guys to read.

I really hope that you guys like Vampire Mates, and please leave a comment down below if you do, and vote for this update if you enjoyed the whole of Vampire Mates. This journey has been amazing, and you guys were the best. And, now, for the acknowledgements...

Acknowledgements

Starting off with my parents. They have been pretty awesome, to say the least. I mean, they support my wriitng a lot even though they don't read it (um, I don't want you guys to read it, so heh, if you guys are).

I also want to thank my lovely sister Chloe for telling me that the first few chapters of my book was shitty. Yeah, thanks. You can check her out @chloestine (she doesn't write, so it's a bit pointless but whatever)

Also, I'd love to thank these lovely friends of mine, especially the first, because she's an amazing writer and she supports me so dang much:

@myth_ical
@aj__lee
@cn3433
@cathrynern
@ChouKavin

Also, there's Nicole James, Stefan Young, Derrick Ivan (my fave Indians, those three) and my other friends such as Joanne Tee and many more. I also thank my grandma who can't even speak proper English. Whatever.

Those listed above are my friends that I've actually seen before. But as for those that I've met during my journey of writing Vampire Mates, they are:

@cristal_paige
@_sarcastic_monster_
@analicia24
@CookieeTheMonster
@RegineWong (hah, fellow Asian)
@hglover09
@MsWatty_ALONE
@DebraJohnson455 (this one has been following me since a long time ago, before Vampire Mates even hit 1k; thanks)

And I just want to, yet again, thank all of you guys! Oh, and please please please please check out the video at the side! It's about Vampire Mates, and I included some of you guys in there. It's by me, to all of you guys. Love you all!

 Oh, and massive shoutout to @CookieetheMonster (did I spell it right?). Happy belated birthday to you! =)

love,
kky_claud

 P.S: My name is Claudia, if you guys haven't noticed =) 

P.P.S: Anyone who can't wait for the sequel of Vampire Mates?