Chapter 2

*Gabriel POV* (3 days later)

***{Not Edited}***

   I wake up to the sound of my phone's alarm and make myself get up as I quickly head to the kitchen and look in the medical cabinet. I grab a bottle of pills and then get a glass of water as I head into my mom's room. As I walked in I noticed she had been smoking again!?

"Mom, why do you have cigarettes!? Were you even listening to me yesterday!?" I say angered. I set down the glass of water and left the three pills on the dresser. I grabbed the cigarette box half of it gone. I throw it in the trash pouring water on the so they are of no use now.

"Gabe, you have to calm down it was only half a box-!?"

"Half a damn box. That's not okay and apparently you don't know that but I'll try and clarify for you. Now say it with me, 'You.' 'Could' 'Die." I say clearly furious. I sigh and bite the inside of my cheek. "Mom, please take your pills and no more smoking. I have to go now I'll see you later today." I quickly head to my room and grab my wallet and bag, along with my phone, keys and earbuds. I then lock the house and go to the near supermarket. As I was walking I got weird looks by a group of girls near the BT21 store as they looked at there phone and back up at me I tried to ignore it until they began slowly following me. I tried, keyword tried to ignore it but I mean having a group of strangers following you is very nerve wrecking.

'Okay? Maybe they have to walk in the direction as me? It's just a coincidence...hopefully.'

I thought to myself as I neared the supermarket

I thought to myself as I neared the supermarket. I take out my phone as if checking the time and see the same group of girl's on my phone screen's reflection. I calmly walked into the store and tried to loose them somehow. I walked a bit faster and went to an nearby escalator, quickly trying to hide my face. I didn't dare look behind me in fear of being seen, I quickly got off and went in a random direction. I didn't care where as long as I didn't get into any trouble.
"Oh that's right I have to get the ingredients for lunch and dinner." I whisper to myself in realisation. I quickly began looking for the following:
(A/N: I got this off of Genius Kitchen)
♡~~♢~~Recipe~~♢~~♡
○ 1 1⁄2 lbs pork shoulder
○ 2  garlic cloves peeled ○
○1  tablespoon cuminpowder
○1  onion chopped
○2  garlic cloves chopped
○2  tablespoons oil
○1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
○1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
○2  tablespoons california chili powder
○1  tablespoon salt
○1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
○4  cups  canned white hominy, drained and rinsed
○3 -5  cups pork broth, from cooking pork shoulder
○1  cup  canned diced green chilis (optional) salt
○2  whole  fresh jalapenos, chopped (optional)
○3  whole ancho chilies, seeded and stemmed (garnish) (optional)