Chapter 11

Hey guys, happy extremely late new year. Just to update, the story corresponds to the actual time/date in real-time. So that would mean it's almost Valentines Day in the story! I hope that made sense. Again, thank you so much for the support it means a lot and it motivates me to not give up on this book. I'm also looking for new characters to add, so if you want a chance to be in this book, just comment your favourite food and I'll select a few people to be added very soon! Love you all.❤️

Recap
"But I thought I was fine." I shake my head.
"You are, you just can't remember certain things. It's not a big deal, don't worry. We just thought you should know." Ally and Dinah pull me in for a hug, comforting me.
"I guess so... whatever, let's just move on. I don't think anything life changing would've happened last week anyways. That week was hardly even important." I shrug.

***
Louis' P.O.V.
I was back at home, it felt good to not be at the hospital anymore. I was hanging out with my mates while watching football. Although, there was only one thing on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, Lauren. Her beautiful green eyes.
"What are ya thinkin' about, mate?" Niall questioned. Shit, I guess they noticed that I was distracted.
"Nothing." I mumbled back to them.
"None of your business." I pushed them playfully.
"Thinking of a girl, eh?" Liam added onto what Niall said.
"Fuck off, I am not!" I defended and crossed my arms. Now all the boys were staring.
"I bet Harry is jealous!" Niall chuckled.
Harry and I used to I guess... have this thing. We're just friends now, but I guess you could say we have hooked up before. But we're just friends now. Nothing more.
"I am not! Fuck off! We aren't even dating anymore." Harry groaned. Niall and Liam always teased us about how we used to have a thing for each other.
"Nothing wrong with liking dick is all. You know, Zayn fucks me all the ti-"
"Oh shut it, Liam. No one wants to hear about that!" Niall interrupted Liam and I laughed while Liam pecked Zayn on the lips while Zayn's cheeks were redder than a tomato.
"We're getting off topic anyways! Who's the girl you're thinking of? Is she hot?" Niall wiggles his eyebrows.
"I guess..." I said, barely audible. I mean, of course Lauren was hot, but I thought of her more as... beautiful. She was so beautiful, like a goddess.
"Well then, get that pussy!" Liam joked around.
"Fuck off, Liam!" I groaned back. I wasn't that kind of guy to just have sex and break up and they knew that. I knew they liked to tease me, but sometimes they just got on my nerves. I took out my phone.
"I'll just text her instead." Right as the words left my mouth, the boys surrounded me as if my life depended on this one text. I took her number out of my pocket and added it to my contacts.

I guess texting her couldn't hurt, right? I typed in the two letters, forming the word "hi".
"Pfft, lame! That's not how you get a girl!" Niall grabbed my phone and I grabbed it back.
"Oh shut up, Niall. You're not a dating expert!" I guess it was kind of a lame text, but what better way to start a conversation?
"Let me show you how it's done." Liam took my phone and chuckled.
He typed in "Hey baby, you down to fuck? 🍆🍑💦💦".
I took my phone back and backspaced his text.
"Abso-fucking-lutely-not!" I groaned at him.
"I am going to text her what I want. A little privacy please." I motioned for them to leave me alone, but they wouldn't budge. I rolled my eyes and just typed in a few words
I typed in, "hey. It's me Louis. Just wanted to see how you were doing.". I nodded to myself and sent the text.
"And now we wait." Zayn laughed.
To my surprise, I saw three small dots which indicated that she was typing. I was pretty nervous. Fuck, why am I nervous? It's a text.
"Hey, I'm doing fine! I didn't think you'd actually text me haha." Lauren replied. Damn, she was cute even if I had only read 12 words that she had typed over text. I didn't know what to text back.
"Confess your love, man!" Liam punched my arm playfully and I just ignored him.
"Well, I guess I did... I was just wondering if you'd maybe wanna go get coffee sometime and catch up?" I texted back.
"Ew! That's so awkward and straightforward." Liam cringed at my text.
"Yeah, says the one that was gonna ask her to fuck." I shot back.
"Sure, when are you free?" Lauren replied.
"Tell her you're free right now!" Zayn nodded.
I rolled my eyes. I mean, I guess I was free... if they would've left me alone!
"But I'm clearly not." I said right before Niall took my phone and texted her "well I'm free right now." I grabbed my phone back quickly.
"What the fuck Niall?" I yelled.
"You're free now." Niall smirked.

Lauren's P.O.V.

"I'm trying to text him! Leave me alone." I laughed as Dinah and Ally tried to grab my phone and before I knew it, they had my phone in their hands. I tried to grab it back but there was no use since Ally kept protecting Dinah who had my phone in her hands.
"Hey! That's my phone!" I tried to tackle Dinah down. After a few minutes of struggling, Dinah gave me my phone back.
"You better get dressed, girl! Louis wants to meet you at the Groovy Cafe in 30 minutes!" Dinah said as she high-fived Ally.
"What?!" I said in confusion as I grabbed back my phone.
Louis - "well I'm free right now"
Me - "great! I am too! Where do you wanna meet?"
Louis - "groovy cafe?"
Me - "sounds like a plan. I'll be there in 30."

"Ugh I hate you guys!" I pouted.
"Aww, Lauren don't be mad at us! You'll thank us once you guys are dating." Ally winked.
"Anyways, we need to fix this up." Dinah playfully said as she looked at me from top to bottom, meaning she wanted to fix up my appearance although I thought I looked just fine.

"C'mon! The love of your life will be seeing you in 30 minutes!" Dinah said as her and Ally pushed me up the stairs and into my room. They spent about 10 minutes digging through my closet to find and outfit for me while I crossed my arms, still angry at them. They picked out some jeans, a black crop top, a black leather jacket, and some kick-ass black heels. I took the outfit and changed into it in the washroom. I came out of the washroom and did a little spin around for them.
"Ooh, girl, Louis is not gonna know what hit him!" Dinah said in a sassy tone.
"Oh, shut up, it's not even a date." I laughed.
"Mhmm, whatever floats your boat." Ally said in an unconvinced tone.
I looked at the time and I had to be there in about 10 minutes now, so we all decided to walk there together since it wasn't far. Although, I'd rather be alone if I were to meet up with him.

Louis P.O.V.

"Oh, fuck you guys!" I groaned when I realized they said they'd meet Lauren at the Groovy Cafe in 30 minutes! Fuck! We would have to leave now if we needed to be there in 30 minutes. We all got into the car and headed there.

***

We had arrived just on time. It was exactly 12:00 P.M. when we got there. I took in a deep breathe and we all got out of the car and headed into the cafe. I told the boys to sit at another booth since I did want some privacy with her. Right when I opened the door, I looked around and was met with a pair of beautiful green eyes. Lauren. She was sitting at a table. I walked over to her as my palms started to sweat. 'Keep it together' I reminded myself.
I smiled and she stood up, giving me a hug. Wow, she smelt good. And wow, I sounded like a damn stalker now!
I hugged her back and she smiled at me.
"Hey, I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?" She asked and looked at me. I had to use crutches since my leg was still in a cast. I had noticed her arm was in a cast. Well, I guess that's something we have in common.
"I'm alright, a little sore is all." I chuckled.
I sat down across from Lauren and we chatted a bit until a waitress came over and took our orders.
The boys were snickering at us and I rolled my eyes at them. Lauren looked at the direction I was and laughed.
"They dragged you here too?" Lauren giggled. Wow, this girl was cute alright.
"Yeah... sorry about it. It'd be better if we had some privacy." I responded.
"Don't worry, they dragged me here." Lauren pointed at two girls and they waved at me. I waved back.
Lauren and I both laughed.
"I guess we both have annoying friends, huh?" I shrugged.
"Yup, but I wouldn't trade them for the world." Lauren smiled and I agreed.
Our coffee's came and we talked about how we were doing and how our families were. And yeah, a lot about how school was stressful. We were both in senior year and couldn't wait to graduate. We also talked about what we wanted to do when we graduate. I wasn't so sure about what I wanted to do, and neither did Lauren. It was a pretty successful 'date' I guess you could call it. I really got to know her, and she was beautiful and funny. I had never thought I would fall for anyone over a first date but here I was, head over heels for this girl.

And that is all for this update! I hope you enjoyed it and remember, comment your favourite food for a chance to be a new character in the story! I'll select a few random people and I'll be adding them as the story goes on! Love you guys! Thank you for the support! xoxo.