Chapter 8

Hi, guyysss! I am so sorry that I left a lot of you hanging since the last chapter. The last time I updated was like... years ago and I'm so sorry. A lot has happened since I've been gone. Like, a lot. But first and foremost, I'd like to thank you all so much for the endless support on this book! This is so amazing and I didn't think this would even be that great. I honestly thought this book would be a bigger flop and joke than Donald Trump winning the presidency.

Anyways, since I've been gone for so long, I'm curious to how you all feel about Camila going solo. Comment "lit" if you support her going solo or comment "mr.krabs shook" if you liked her better in Fifth Harmony. Anyways, without further ado, let's start the recap. :)

Recap

Dinah's P.O.V.

"You friend seems to have lost some of her memory, it's not serious, though. She has only lost some, and she has a bit of trouble remembering, but she luckily remembers many things and she can't seem to remember a couple days back, but other than that, she is fine." He says and looks at his clipboard. We thank him for telling us the report and then he nods and scurries off to help another patient since the hospital was very busy.

let's begin chapter huit!

Dinah's P.O.V.

I sigh out of exhaustion and shock. I look over at Ally and she tries to crack a smile, "Hey, it could be worse." She shrugs. I just shake my head and get up, grabbing my coat. "Let's give her some time to relax and maybe by tomorrow she'll remember everything, right? This is temporary, isn't it?" I question. I didn't want to believe that my best friend wouldn't be able to remember, even if it was only a few days back. "Dinah," Ally starts in a pitiful tone. "No, Ally. She can't! What if she begins to forget more things later down the road? We don't know how much this will affect her!" I snap and everyone in the waiting room was looking at us as if we were lunatics. I soften my posture, "I'm sorry, I over-reacted." I mumble and we walk out of the hospital together. "Don't worry, it's only because you care about her."

***

Ally and I decided to go for some ice cream together so that we wouldn't be so stressed. Ally was right, I should stop stressing over Lauren. Lauren would be fine, right? Ally and I ordered our favourite ice cream flavour; mint chocolate chip. We took a huge tub of it to my house so that we could binge watch Netflix while eating ice cream. I had to admit, Ally really knew how to make anyone smile and I was grateful for her.

***

I finished getting into my pajamas and hopped into bed beside Ally. It was around midnight and we had school tomorrow but we promised Lauren that we would visit her after school. I was hoping Lauren would be out of the hospital soon. I looked over at Ally who was already asleep. I smile to myself and fell into a deep sleep beside her.

Camila's P.O.V.

Hmm, I wonder what Lauren is doing. I hope she's alright. I wanted to DM her so badly, but if she didn't wanna talk to me, I decided not to bother her. "What are you thinking about Camila?" Normani questioned me. "Nothing." I sighed softly. "Don't give me that bullshit, I know you're thinking of something... or possibly someone." She smirked and nudged me playfully. I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal." I decided to stay quiet about it, corssing my arms. "Camila, you know you can tell me anything." Normani continued to try and push it out of me until I finally gave in. "Fine, it's just about this girl I like... She hasn't been texting me back lately and i'm worried about her." I answered honestly. "I'm sure she's just busy. Don't stress it, there's plenty of fish in the sea." Normani smiled in a comforting way. I looked down at my lap and shrugged, "I guess." "Now let's get some shut eye for the night, school tomorrow." Normani laughed and turned the lamp off beside us. I was beyond grateful for a friend like Normani.