Allison came down and removed her jean shorts then her shirt. I looked to Ethan seeing him watch her. He licked his lips really fast then looked away from her and out to the ocean.

That horny fucker.

"Turn up the music!" Jeff told Peytan before jumping into the deep blue ocean water.

I pulled out a sprite from the cooler and sat down onto the bench.

"I'm coming!" Taylor screamed jumping into the water after Jeff.
"Count me in!" Peytan sprinted off the boat and jumped into the water.

Allison laughed while standing on the deck where Peytan had just jumped off. "Is it cold?" She tucked a hair behind her ear then dipping her toe in.

"Guess you'll have to find out." Ethan yelled before tackling Allison into the water.

"Ooo!" Everyone laughed.

Ethan came back up with a huge smile on his face while flipping his hair out of his face.
Allison came back up looking like she was gonna kill him. "I hate you!" She splashed him.

"I'm sorry!" He stretches out his words while swimming closer to her.

She wiped off the water from her face with her hands while his hands gripped onto her waist. She looked up to him and his eyebrows raised, "are you mad?"

She crossed her arms pretending to be pissed but a small smirk appeared onto her face. "No." Her hands grabbed onto his shoulders and pushed him underwater.

He came back from the water and ran his hand through his hair; slicking it back. "Loser." He splashed her.

"Me? Heck no, you're the loser! I won." She splashed him back.

"No you didn't." He grinned while he started to tickle her underwater.

"Oh my gosh!" She giggled. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" She tried to swim away from him but he grabbed her ankle and pulled her back closer; his arms wrapping around her from the back.

"Say I won, or I'm pulling you under." He threatened.

"Okay. Okay." She paused. "You didn't win." She giggled.
"That's it!" He pulled her underwater with him.

They came back up laughing and wiping off their faces.

They are so oblivious.

_____
6:10pm
[ ALLISON'S POV ]

"Pass me the strawberries!" I pointed to the orange fruit bowl next to Jeff.

"Yes ma'am." He grabbed to bowl and handed it to me.

Ethan, Grayson and Taylor all got out of the water and grabbed their towels. They all dried off; Taylor put on her shirt while Ethan and Grayson both put on tank tops.

My body lightly swayed to the calming music that reminded me of summer. I stuck a strawberry into my mouth while watching the water hit the side of the boat calmly.

"Here, want a blanket?" Ethan handed me a navy blue blanket while sitting on the cushioned bench-next to me.

"Thank you." I grabbed it from him and wrapped it around my body.