HappyBirthdayyyy... OBITO. I THINK.

So I have a question before you continue...

why do you still read this book

________________________________________________________________________________

Tobi
Guess what today is dei-pai <3 <3 <3 <3

seen

Deidara

1- don't call me "dei-pai". 2- stop making up stupid gay nicknames. 3- idc.

Seen

Tobi
:( but I love you and I want to have cute couple nicknames.

Seen

Deidara
wE'RE NOT A COUPLE FUCK YOU

Seen

Tobi

hehehe again? you did that last week ^///^

Seen

Deidara
:/ I hate you, I hope you eat so many sweets you get diabetes and die.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

YES. I DO KNOW THAT DIABETES IS VERY SERIOUS AND IS NOT A DISEASE TO KID ABOUT. I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY (and so on) SORRY to the people who get offedned please don't hate me. I only put that there because I know Deidara would be mean enough to say that.

Carry on!

Seen

Tobi
:( but I love you.

Seen

Deidara
I don't love you and I've never had sex before. and even if I did you'd be the last person I'd have sex with you nasty shit.

Seen

Tobi

that's not what everyone else thinks. I spread a rumor <3 <3 <3 so we are destined to be together~

Seen

Deidara

I'm going to block you if you don't tell me whatthe fuck you bothered me for.

Seen

Tobi
Today is my birthday. Can I pleaaaaase have a kiss?

Seen

Deidara

I think you and Hidan should be together. Because the N in his name and the O in your name spells NO.

Seen

Tobi
w-well I think you and that old man named Jiraiya should date because um the Y in his name and the E in your name spells ye...s?

Seen

Deidara
u shitwad. you could have said "the y in his name and the A in your name spells ya"

Seen

Tobi
:( I want a divorce you're verbally abusive.

Seen

Deidara

Bitch I wasn't married to you int he first place fock off.

Seen

Tobi
>:( ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS FOR YOU TO DIE

Seen

Deidara

IT'S NOT EVEN DECEMBER

Seen

Tobi
FUCK YOUUUU.

Seen

Deidara
NO THANK YOU.

Seen

Tobi
GOODBYE.

Seen

Deidara
BYE HOE.

//2 hours later\\

Tobi .. Goodnight Dei-pai. I love you <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________

QUESTIONS! (actually just onequestion)

Do you like Seraph of the End? because if so, I love you and I wanna be friends.

ok bye

CALL ME OLISHITTA.

P.S. I'll be 15 on Friday :,) please kill me now.