SuiKarin chat.

Yeah uh, just making a new chapter. yeah so enjoy bye.  Sooo I don't really mind Karin all that much, but in this chapter she's gonna be bitchy. ________________________________________________________________________________

Suigetsu Hozuki 11:09 PM
Hey! Karin~ We haven't talked in a while. :) What's up? How've you been? What's new? 

Read 

Karin Uzumaki 11:09 PM
Aw.. I thought you were Sasuke :( I texted him and he read my message but he hasn't responded. It has already been 20 minutes! 

Read 

Suigetsu Hozuki 11:10 PM
Yeah, Karin? I don't think he's gonna reply. I've been texting him and he replies like 2 minutes after my texts. I don't think he really wants to talk with you because he has a girlfriend and all. 

Read 

 Karin Uzumaki 11:10 PM
Shut the hell up, water boy! He loves me, he's just trapped with that witch! And besides, if he didn't like me then why would he accept my friend request on facebook?! 

Read 

Suigetsu Hozuki 11:11 PM
Um.. well.. I dared him to. You saw he didn't accept it right away right? It took him 6 days to accept it. 6. fucking. days.  and when he did, it was a dare. And you know Uchihas never back out of dares.

Read 

Karin Uzumaki 11:11 PM
 Y-yeah well! Dare or not, he still accepted it!!!! Wait! I have an idea! Do you think you can dare him to go on a date with me?! 

Read 

Suigetsu Hozuki 11:12 PM
Hell no! both him AND Sakura would murder me! ;--; AND YOU KNOW I WANNA BE SASUKE'S BEST MAN AT HIS WEDDING GOD DAMN IT.

Read  

Karin Uzumaki 11:12 PM
Please!! I-I'll kiss you!

Read 

Suigetsu Hozuki 11:14 PM
Um.. why would I want you to kiss me?  

Read 

Karin Uzumaki 11:14 PM
You're a terrible friend!!!!!! 

Read 

Suigetsu Hozuki 11:15 PM
Bruh, ask him yourself if you're so sure that he'll do it. 

Read

Karin Uzumaki 11:15 PM
Have you comprehended anything I've sent you? HE DOES NOT REPLY TO ME!

Read 

Suigetsu Hozuki 11:15 PM
Then maybe that's a sign! Jeez, you've rejected me like 3 times and you're still trying to get into Sasuke's pants while he has a girlfriend. Sometimes you need to take what's given to you! Now I don't want you. All of these times I've had your back when someone makes you upset. When you have a so-called "moment" with Sasuke, you brag to me about it, when you see him kissing or touching his girlfriend you're always sobbing to me about it. And although I have gotten extremely sick of it the past three times, I was ALWAYS there and you always went back to him and came crying to me. You're just a bitch, Karin. ._. I can see why Sasuke prefers Sakura over you, and come to think of it, I kinda prefer Sakura over you now as well. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok bye