THIRTY-SIX.

...please don't you go breaking my pretty little heart...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Alejandro

"Are you sure you're okay, Al?"

Kara's soft voice didn't succeed in pulling me from the trance I put myself in. I was way too deep into thinking about yesterday's night. It haunted me to the extent where I crouched timidly like a ball onto the far end of door.

"I think you've gotten your reply." Nolan suggested with his hands on the wheels and his eyes on the road.

"Guess you're probably right." She looked at me sympathetically before settling to slapping my shin.

"What do you want?" I seethed sullenly.

She frowned. "An answer."

"I told you I'm okay." I was growing irritated by the second. Why can't they just leave me alone? Maybe I'm wrong for having a quiet time by hanging out with someone like Kara.

"Forget it. I'm done with you. You don't want to share your problems, fine. But we are your friends and. . ."

"Finally". I yawned lackadaisically as I watched her rant shit about them being my friends and I should be more open to them so my life problems won't turn me suicidal. Well too late because my life decisions have turned me worse than attempting to killing myself.

I mentally slammed my head on the closed window in frustration when I realized Kara wasn't ready to give up in butting her tiny ass in my fucked life.

Her fat lips broke into a fat smile. I wonder how she and Nolan kisses when Nolan's lips are just as Kim K's badonkadonk. "I know what will make you talk."

"McDonalds." Nolan added with a sharp swerve of his Porsche to the right.

I huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

Yeah right, as if food will do anything.

Twenty minutes later

"And I feel real bad right now for fucking my stepbrother." I nasalized as I ingested my third bowl of chicken nuggets with tears flowing down my cheeks helplessly.

"Aww." Kara hooked me to her side with a slender arm. "It's not that bad, right Nolan?"

Nolan finally looked up from his tablet. "It's bad. Very bad. I mean, Grayson was drunk for fuck sake. Why would you ever take advantage of him in his vulnerable state? Go to the corner of this eatery and think about what you've done, young man."

I shoved more nuggets into my mouth and lowkey sobbed on Kara's shoulder while Nolan stifled a laugh.

"Don't mind him, Allie. Nolan is such a meanie."

"Ooh, that rhymes." Nolan said with a smile on have his face.

"Shut up." Kara scolded.

"But for real, bro." Nolan turned to me with a serious face. "Did he look like he wanted it?"

I sniffled. "Wanted what?"

"You." Nolan replied.

"To do what?"

"You know, do it." He cringed as he made a circle with his thumb and index finger while his other index penetrated it.