TWO.

"YOU MUST BE FUCKING WITH ME right now!" Kara's scream of excitement bounces into the sea of a whole new cacophony different from the hallways.

I'm totes sure I'm too gay to do that.

A school's cafeteria. A.k.a the place where most of the drama that makes highschool the hellhole it is unfolds - after Saturday night parties of course. The absurd, typical seat arrangement is what angers Alejandro even more. There are the Adams and Eves of the school, apparently hot, stereotypically dumb and painfully vicious; the jocks and cheerleaders. The Cains and Abels are quite different in their own part, they are all glasses and piercings, books and guitars. Then the rest of the tree transpires. Curse who cursed highschool!

"Kara, language." Nolan hushes the hysterical brunet, his face brimming with irritation as he narrows his eerie hazel eyes at the brunet but his dirty look are futile. Kara Carson is the cliche chimera of an android, a fangirl, and a zombie.

"Be serious. Is it the same Grayson we are talking about here?" She inquires with twinkling, excited eyes that she almost trips with her tray over.

"How many Graysons do you know, stalkerina?" Nolan mutters again. He sits miles away from Al and Kara while on the same table, as usual. Ridden with excessive angst, Nolan resents the human race and himself. He retrieves his iPad from his sling bag and dives into his real best friend, Wattpad.

"Like the hottest, baddest boy of Crescent High carried you in those heavenly biceps of his and rushed you to the infirmary after you fainted in his arms?" Clearly, she holds her breath like a fart of death lurks around us and spills like a gossiping Donald Duck.

"Dur. Are you even worried about my health or the fact that I totally humiliated myself in front of the whole class on my second week at this school, including him?" Al questions, more amused than hurt.

"To be honest, I don't even know." She tends to her forehead with the tip of her three long fingers. "Although I bet it would have been more than embarrassing."

"Gee thanks." Al rolls his eyes and pops in a ketchupped chicken nugget. Curse you, diabetes!

"The thing concerning me though is that he's not usually that nice. Maybe who knows, it was due to the situation, I don't know. Still it's rare."

"Is that a good thing?" Al asks, unwrapping his beloved chicken burger. He could feel his savage mouth water at the sight of the tasty, greasy, unhealthy goodness. He lives for this shitpie.

"Of course!" Kara shoves his arm lightly and winks. "You were blessed by the gods."

"Didn't ask them for shit." The only thing Al thinks is special about Grayson is the juju he withholds towards the pitiful souls of Crescent High. His head is basically an empty flower vase that has managed to sprout platinum blond elephant grass.

"Layla will be so mad like right now."

"Andcheoi who'sh cthat?" Al voices with a mouthful of gross grease, chicken slices, hot buns, fresh lettuce maybe tomatoes? He doesn't care. What matters is the real deal. And that his vampiric soul needs its blood, which is anything chicken-ish.

"Ugh." Nolan hisses in utter disgust, his face still glued down the tablet's screen like his life depends on it.

"You don't know?"