TWENTY-NINE.

...i open my eyes so i can see with you and I'll live so I can die with you...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

P.S: contains suicidal and depression shit. Just so u know 💆🏻

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Alejandro

My head started to gyrate like a tornado, my gut wreathed like an hurricane and my lips, limbs trembled into earthquakes.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Of course, he's killing himself you nitwit! what do you think?

"What does it look like? I'm ending myself." His voice cracked beneath sobs like breaking bones.

"C-calm down, Grayson." I stuttered then spread my trembling arms apart and advanced towards him with drastic caution.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!"

My heart stopped beating as the waves of an animalistic growl collided against my eardrums. His cerulean eyes were now darker than an evening winter sky and flared surreal black flames.

My burning corneas glanced at his tremulous hand still holding the knife dangerously close to his torso.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my. . .

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down..." His voice was lower this time, permitting me to take another step closer.

"When there's nothing left for me in this world." This time I was inches away to touching him when he let out another bellow that almost gave me instant extreme vasoconstriction.

"Grayson-"

"I thought she was perfectly fine But deep down, I knew she wasn't."

"Who are you talking about?"

"The way she acted this morning. I knew it."

"I don't-"

"I KNEW MOM WAS GOING TO COMMIT FUCKING SUICIDE!"

I swear my lungs exploded at the loudness of his anguished voice. Right before I started to process what he said because my brain was still on a demi-semi-hiatus over what I just walked into.

Mother..Suici-

"It can't be." I gasped in disbelief.

"See for yourself." And he gestured to the back of the counter, a part I didn't pay attention to.

The gnarly sight vacuumed off all the air in me and my palms flew to my mouth.

Nausea and numbness washed over me and I looked away immediately, back to Grayson. He was a sobbing mess. Then I looked at the knife in between his hands and a look of determination crossed my face.