GRAYSON.

GRAYSON HERMES JACKSON, according to Alejandro, is Lucky Blue Smith's doppelganger. Cerulean irises like stormy clouds that have seen the horrors of life - lol that was wayy overdramatic. His blonde hair and skin is so white, justifying his 99% albinism. He's actually an inch taller than Alejandro. He is slightly buffed but with lean muscles.

The bisexual football player has an intense passion towards the arts. Despite his family problems, he wishes to enter the biggest art academy and draw a Mona Lisa. Except, his will be a naked gay fish with wings, like a cherub holding a bow and arrow of dildos. He loves the color black and his zodiac sign, Leo. He is a cat person and actually has one, a gray-blue Garfield named Sapphire. Nick Jonas is his fantasy. His Netflix watchlist is full of horror, gore and sex (they don't even mix well) like Resident Evil, The Exorcist, Baywatch and Pornhub.com (lmao). He loves big cakes and doesn't mind the sexual meaning. In fact, he'll pounce it any opportunity he gets. This blonde however despises chocolate. He's not allergic but he hates it.

This pure Seattleite has a good heart but literally gets off on anything that literally has a hole. If you haven't realised it, he's retarded, well 70%. But he's an Uchiha on the football field. I'm looking forward to developing (probably, most likely suffering) this fine specimen. In due time my babes.

 In due time my babes