TWELVE.

FINALLY, ALL OF GRAYSON'S FANTASIES about Alejandro's lips have come true. They are just like he's imagined. Alejandro tasted like sugar sprinkles on strawberries covered in chocolate gravy. Of course, it's all in Grayson's hypersexual mind but Alejandro's sapor is inexplicable; like nothing Grayson has ever tasted.

Alejandro doesn't respond for a while, ridden with shock and odd anxiety. Being an expert, Grayson's tongue dominates his in an instant. That's when Alejandro's lordly side start to surface. The ginger will never accept dominance without a showdown. His oral cavity becomes an Armageddon.

It's similar to the battle between Grayson's conscience and the demon of lust that is ignited within him. Grayson knows fully well the magnitude of its power but at least if something surely bad comes out if this in the end, he tried his best. Too bad he's still going to lose, demon or no demon. He himself wants Alejandro so bad, he wants to savor each square of his soul.

This is so wrong! I have a girlfriend and here I am, making out with a guy I barely know on a bed.

Meh, Layla can go fuck herself. Like she always does when I'm too exhausted to give her what she wants.

They are magically on the bed, ravaging their mouths like famished hyenas on a carcass. Except, they themselves are the carcasses and will devour every molecule. Grayson slips his fingers under Alejandro's sweatshirt and flings it all the way to Madagascar. Alejandro does the same, except his flies towards the Caribbean. Alejandro is seated on Grayson's thighs, his legs straddling his waist and his hands deep within his blonde locks. Grayson chews on Alejandro's melon lips and the latter expertly nibbles the other's. Grayson sucks Alejandro's already vermilion skin by a consistent two inches range down to his Adam's apple. He bares his teeth and salivating mouth - taking the image of a riled up rottweiler - and furrows wicked hickeys into Alejandro's neck.

The room seems hotter than usual, like they are on the sun and it's shrinking. That is what they are feeling at the moment, the walls closing in on them. Or maybe it is just Grayson, lust like lava flowing through all his capillaries. His body feels light as he skims Alejandro's flawless skin thoroughly. It feels like they are conquering gravity, like they are lifeless asteroids dispersed in space, yet swimming magnificently and graciously in the dead void.

Each touch Alejandro places, deliberately or not, on Grayson's body leaves burns that makes his sanity shudder. The sparks persist as the ginger's breath on his body keeps his heart racing like an horny, hungry cheetah. The rhythm of their mouths are perfect. Our tongues dance with perfect sync. For a moment, Grayson wishes to just eat his delicious mouth as a whole. Grayson's hungry heart feels content having Alejandro's beating right beside it, bare. It needs nothing more. Alejandro Bale is enough to wade away all his sorrows. And that leaves Grayson wondering since when his heart has been aching for this.

This is almost casual, but Grayson can see how Alejandro's presence alone annihilate the mental picture of his miserable mother slumped on the couch, beer and vodka bottles, both broken and intact everywhere. The picture of Alice Jackson sprawled on the couch. . .

Grayson brushes Alejandro's hard nipples like igneous pebbles with his thumb. This makes the ginger tremble in pleasure especially when Grayson proceeds to sucking and flicking and biting them. Grayson call tell Alejandro is enjoying it every bit of it because mini-Alejandro is bouncing hysterically inside his boxers while they grind their members together. Grayson decides to take it up a notch so he places his hand on Alejandro's bubble ass. He squeezes it hard, causing the ginger to yelp and he sticks his nails in Grayson's back. His moans soon turn to irritable groans, Grayson conjoins their lips again to shut him up.

Does he not want me again? Am I too rough? Am I smelling bad? What is wrong?

"Gray. . ." Alejandro groans into Grayson's mouth but he sticks his tongue in deeper. Grayson feels the ginger's hands on his chest, pushing me m but he holds him tighter. After a momentary round of inaudible grumbles, Alejandro finally pushes Grayson rather roughly. Grayson finds himself on the other side of the bed, awestruck.

Their chests are heaving with ragged breaths. Realization and regret suddenly rams Grayson like he lost himself on a railtrack when he sees Alejandro's countenance of more fury than confusion.

Oh gosh! What have I done?!

"Leave." Alejandro's face is now red with rage but somehow this time, he manages to control it. His tone was dead as stone and shows no emotion whatsoever.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to -" Grayson's voice is shaking like he's standing naked on top of the North Pole itself.

"Think I'm like the people who throw themselves to you without even having a first thought not to talk of the second? Think I was going to allow you fuck me in my own room just because you're Grayson Jackson? That's right, you didn't think. You don't even think you should leave now and never appear before me -"

"Al, a guy named Nolan is here to see you."

The door creaks open and Ambrose takes one and a half steps inside. He hangs midair assessing the scene before him. He doesn't cringe, flinch nor twitch.

"Use protection." He loudly whispers to the dumbfounded ginger.

There is silence as the trio stare blankly at each other.

"What? Go on. I ain't stopping you."

"The bloody hell, get out!" Alejandro sends a pillow flying towards his brother and it hits him square in the face. The latter giggles and scampers out of the room, leaving the shirtless duo alone in the room.

With shame, Grayson is starting to pick his clothes from the floor while Alejandro taps his feet with a sour scowl on his face. A pin drop on the tiles, the grandfather clock in the room, the fountain outside can all be heard. The multiple footsteps in the hallway that definitely belongs to more than one person springs Alejandro up.

A startled Grayson imitates to only find a bunch of his clothes shoved into his face and his body dragged towards the window.

"Wait, where are you -"

"Shut the fuck up whore and jump." Alejandro's eyes are wide with panic as he pushes Grayson like he's a stubborn ox.

"Are you crazy?!" Grayson didn't vouch for this. He merely, accidentally kissed the ginger and now he's going to be sentenced to death or eternal injury by getting thrown off a three-storey Victorian mansion. Yes, he deserves this punishment. Maybe in his next life and he doesn't end up in hell, his libido will know better.

Bye world. I'm a whore and I'm going to hell.

"Okay okay, Al calm down. Can we talk about -"

Alejandro cuts him off. "Your hospital bills? Hmm, how about, No."

Grayson feels his butt leave the window. The frigid air isn't the only thing that snags at his bare body and face mercilessly. He pratfalls into the thorny hedges with a heavy flop, shattering its setting. Notwithstanding, he is good. Just a bruised elbow, a sprained ankle, lacerated skin, few dislocated fingers and knocked off teeth and a broken heart.

Lesson learnt.

*throws soiled tissue in the trashcan* i know nothing ;)