THIRTY-FIVE.

...You've awoken me but you're choking me, I was so obsessed...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Grayson

My shoulders quaked as I clenched my fingers around the edges. I hurled some more yellow into the toilet. It was as if the migraine multiplied as I ejected my insides.

After lifting myself from the tiled floor up, I staggered towards the mirror and checked myself out for about two minutes. I had purple circles around my eyes, my mouth tasted weird and lips, swollen. Not to mention the strange, thick hickeys like scabies on my back and neck and chest and face and ass-okay, damn. My wrists and ankles were pinked with what looked like bruises too, which was very odd.

I washed my face for a while before I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth. Stepping out of the bathroom, I turned my head to the left to see Alejandro.

The way his slender, slick back bent over the bed was out of this world and the towel danced dangerously low on his hips while he struggled with the sheets.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, confused. Last time he changed them was Friday.

He seemed startled at my question because his face contorted in confusion before it reddened and he shook his head fervently. "No, no. E-everything is f-f-ine." He stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering? And stop being so weird." I sneered.

"I got some cake on it. A really big one."

"Okay?" I raised an eyebrow.

"There's some Advil in one of the kitchen cabinets." He scurried out of the room while hugging the large sheets. He peered into the room and said, "Oh, and thanks for yesterday. I'm really grateful."

I was about to shoot a snarky remark when he disappeared again.

Well, that was weird.

I walked to the kitchen while humming a Katy Perry song that stuck to my brain since I woke up, despite the headache. Or maybe it's because her pop is just too addictive that you don't feel anything but your body bouncing to the tune.

Nevertheless, I swallowed the pills followed by water and watched Freya's part-time maids clear the mess of yesterday's party.

I couldn't be more glad that I organized that party for Alejandro. It was the least I could do for saving my life twice. The smile on his face yesterday made so happy more than I could even imagine.

My eyes browsed for Sapphire but he was nowhere to be found. He was probably inches away from the fireplace, napping.

I stared with contempt at one of the maids who miserably made it too obvious that she was seducing me. She walked into the kitchen and bent till the valley of her buttocks imprinted clearly on the backside of her skimpy uniform. As if that wasn't enough, she turned again and lowered herself till her watermelons displayed themselves like a billboard.

The blonde then wiggled them a bit and I scrunched up my face in disapproval. Why do all blondes have to be flirty? I'm not-ok maybe a little.