DECISIONS.

A/N Hey guys it's my first time writing on wattpad. Read a couple of novels God did they get me going😌 so decided to write one of my own hope u like it. By the way my first language is French so excuse the errors.

Note: This is an unedited version of the book.
Diohr

It was my first time in a public school. I had always been home schooled until now.

I actually begged my parents for this because I felt I was becoming very very antisocial. My mom was- ...is over protective and she was totally against me leaving home on a daily basis, so I had this talk with my dad first and he was proud of me for it.

"You are finally growing up son" he said.

"Don't worry am going to talk to your mom about it".

I was definitely going to get a yes because my dad knew how to play with words so well that my mom always fell for his silky manner of giving irresistible compliments.

She always said he could make knowledge completely unnecessary with the use of his wits.

Well time to tell mom my plans.

"Mom"

"Yes red-lips"

She always called me that
Because I had such red lips as a baby which I still do.
I didn't like pet names maybe it's cause mine sucked.

"Welll.. ?"

I was so busy hating my pet name I forgot I had to tell her my decision .

"I want to go to a public school"

"That's a no red-lips"

"Mom I need real friends I need a real school. " I whined determined to get my way.

" Isn't miss Agnes good enough for you"

Miss Agnes was my home teacher.

"That's not it mom its-"

"Gladys. Let the boy grow up will ya" my dad yelled from his room.

I hadn't realized I was already shouting out of frustration.

"Calm down son. I'll talk to her about it. "

That was all I needed to hear knowing my dad always got his way with mom. Even when they argue on world politics, economy and stuff, Dad always won.

Always.
*************

So here I was first day of real school. The campus and its buildings were so big.

I didn't know my classroom.

So many people younger than me, older than me.

I was excited.

"Well of you go son"

"Thanks dad"

"I know how you feel.Your grand mom was twice as protective as your mom"

"I know Dad I've heard this before"