Part 2

"Lucky, calm down." I said trying to calm him down but he just kept panicking.
"WHO THE FUCK, HOW THE FUCK? I THOUGHT THE BRUISE WENT AWAY BRIANNA!" He yelled banging his fist against the wall.
"IF I CANT PROTECT YOU, THEN HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO PROTECT THE BABY!" He cried out."Lucky, there's something I want to tell you." I quietly spoke up to him. I was scared. I was scared to tell him my dreams or are they nightmares? Whatever they are, I was afraid to tell him. He calm down quick then ever. Usually it'll take him a hour and half to calm down."Tell me Bri." He encourage me to speak up. I was hesitant but I finally said something.

"This...this demon or whatever it is, it attacked me." I half explain it, covering up my neck.
"Where is it? Is it near by? When did he come in the house?" He growled bringing out his claws.
"He's not here...like earth here."
"Then where is he then?" He asked confused. I slowly pointed to my head, indicating my brain.
"He's in your head? How did this demon make these scars if he's in your head?" He asked coming next to me.
"I don't know Lucky. When ever I'm sleep he appears but he's always in disguised. But there's more." I said to him.
"What is it?" He asked picking me up and putting me on his lap. Tears streamed down my eyes for two reasons. One, if I told him he'll be sad and angry. Two, knowing Lucky sensitive heart, he'll break down to tears.
"Don't cry baby girl, I got you 100%. I promise." He whispered giving me a light kiss on my forehead.
"After he attackes me, I always seem to come here but in different times. Recently it was fall, it was me, you and..." I went silent. I really don't want to tell him about the baby.
"And what Bri, please tell me." He softly begged me but I couldn't ohe's eyes turned soft gray, his face turned light red. Either he's sad or angry, I couldn't tell.
"Baby? You seen our baby?" He ask looking at my belly.
"Yes."
"Was it a boy or girl? Did it look like me or you? I don't care if you looked at me or you as long as it's healthy." He ranted with questions.
"Calm down lucky, I couldn't see its face. It's back was always turned, I'm sorry." I felt useless, I couldn't even describe our baby to Lucky.
"No no no no, it's not your fault. Maybe the gods doesn't want to see your baby to surprise us." He tried cheering me up.
"Lucky Im terrified. What if IT kills me one day and I'll never get to see you again?" I question him, warm tears strolled down my cheeks. He pulled me into a tight hug, rocking me back and forth like a baby.
"I won't let him get that close to you, I promise." He said while rubbing my stomach. The felt of his body against mines was everything, nothing could break us up and I mean nothing. We haven't said the 'L' word yet but I have a feeling it's coming soon.
"Let me go get your meds." He said placing me on the other side of the bed.

Lucky-
I headed downstairs to get Brianna medicine. I pop open the top and grabbed two pills along with some water.
"Come on Lucky, get it together. Your strong, you can handle anything." I kept repeating in my head but I felt weak. Too weak to mange her. I hate that I cant save the people I love, the ones that was here for me.  I took a deep sigh and grabbed her things. Before I could reach the stairs, a knock came from my door. I walk to the door, before opening it I looked through the peep hole. Damnit Remma!
"I see you idiot." She coldy said to me.
"Go away, I don't have time for your shit." I said brushing her off.
"I just wanted to see if Brianna was ok, damn stop being so damn mean. Now let me in." She said hitting the door. UGHH SHES SO ANNOYING!
I sat Bri stuff on the counter and went to go open the door.
"Finally, it was getting a little cold." She said scanning my house. I close the door.
"Wait here." I said to her. I quickly grabbed her meds and water and ran upstairs to her. She was sitting up watching TV.
"Here you go baby, if you need anything just call me." I quickly handed her the things so I could go downstairs to kick out Remma.
"Thanks baby." She smile. Once she took the medication, I ran downstairs to only see Remma naked!
TO BE CONTINUED.....