2

Lucky
"Lucky come take your medicine ." My brother, Jonathan said coming in my room. I hate taking my medicine. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I open the mirror door and grabbed my meds. I put two pills in my mouth and swallow them without water. I've been taking this medicine since I was 5. I went back to my room and just laid there starring in space. Being mute can take a toll in my life sometimes. I use to love to talk but every since I was five I stop talking for a personal reasons. I Move to L.A to stay with my father because he understand me more than my mother. Dad got a married to Ellie, my step mom and turns out, she has a son that is my age. At first we wasn't close because he thought I was weird for not talking. But eventually he grew on to me which made him my friend... my only friend. I could feel the medicine kicking in making me sleepy. Before you know it, I was out like a light bulb.

Brianna
My alarm from my phone buzzed in the quite morning. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet to find something to wear.
"Bri, it's just Monday no need to be all glamorous." I mumbled to myself. Also, I like to talk to myself. I don't know why I do this, my mom hates it but I could careless what she thinks. I found the perfect outfit. My favorite 'F*** U' shirt with my skinny jeans and my old school vans I like to wear. I put on my clothes and began to do my hair.
"Fuck it." I grumble trying to fix my hair. I just left it wild and curly. I put on my earrings and grabbed my things. I ran downstairs and went out the door. By the way, I ride the school bus. I hate it, it's so noisy and uncomfortable. But it's the only way to get to where I need to be. The
school bus arrived and always, I sat in the front. I like to be the first person off, I hate waiting.

School
I walked inside prison and went straight to my locker. I have History first thing in the morning, I hate history except history about Black people that's interesting.
"Bri!" Karma yelled my name from down the hall. Her blonde curly hair bouncing as she run. Her C chest bounce as well. I'm not gay, if you're thinking that.
"I got a whole lot of stuff to talk about!" She squealed from the top of her lungs. I cover my ears of how loud she was.
"Tell me when you stop squealing like a pig." I sassy her making her calm down.
"I'll tell you class, come on." She grabbed my hand with so much force. We ran to history class and sat in the back facing each other.
"So?" I said
"Oh yeah! Two new people are coming today. And let me tell you, they are fine as wine." She said making a seductive grin.
"Calm your hormones. I bet they're not even cute, knowing you." I mumbled the last part.
She slapped my arm probably leaving a bruise.
"What?" I yelled at her.
"Don't play me. Also, they're in this class so prepare yourself for some hotties walking threw." She said pulling down her shirt to show cleavage, making her hair my bouncy. I rolled my eyes at her, anyone she sees, she thinks they're hot. She's weird. I took paper and pencil out my backpack.
"They're here!" Karma squealed quietly. I looked over at the door and I was taken back what I said. He was hot, not them but HIM. His blond hair was messy and was in his face covering one eye. His eyes was so pretty and magical. He looked tired. Like he just threw on some clothes and said Fuck it. Which was actually funny. He caught me staring and gave me wink before sitting down with his friend. I cut my eye at Karma who was shook by that wink he gave me.
"It was nothing Karma, let it go." I whispered to her. She gave me a smirk and continued to stare at them.
"Ok class, we are going to be learning about the Native Americans." The teacher said. Everyone including me groaned. The whole lesson I was starring at Blue eyes. He seemed a little off though and I like it.