12

Monday (2 days till Thanksgiving)
Bri~
The stupid sun cause me to wake up with a slight headache. I look next to see Lucky fast asleep snoring like hell. I gently rocked him back and forth to wake him up.
"Lucky get up." I said still rocking him. He groan and pulled the covers over his head. I swear he's like a baby. I slap his arm hard making him jump. He gave me a crazy look holding his arm.
"I said wake up." I gritted my teeth at him. I got up and went to the bathroom. Blah Blah hygiene blah blah.
After I was done I went to my suitcase to find something to wear on this tremendous Monday.
I put on crop hoodie with my black skinnys and my white vans. Casual as ever. I left my hair wild and free. By the time I was ready, Lucky was too. He had on all black this time with a white strap back. We went downstairs to the kitchen and seen a feast on the table.
"Misses Blue! I never knew you could throw down in the kitchen!" I said shocked by all the food.
"Don't underestimate the queen. Now, eat." She demanded telling us to sit down. We sat down and ate the food.
"Brianna, since you are part of the family, that is, would you mind having Thanksgiving with us?" Miss Blue asked. I didn't know I was like family to them.
"Of course! I would love to!" I excitedly said making Miss Blue smile. I check the watch on the wall. It was 7:45.
"Thanks for breakfast and all, we don't want to be late." I said tugging on Lucky clothes telling him to get up. He got up and gave Miss Blue a kiss then ran out the door with me. We got in the car and began to drive to school. It was quite in the school, a little to quite for my liking. I would often glance at Lucky to see if he was alright but he wasn't. He kept dozing off and on.
"Lucky stop dozing off!" I yelled shaking him. He quickly shot up.
At School~
We made it to school safely. I got out and walk to Lucky side. We locked hands and went inside the building.
"It's 8 so at 10, you have to take your meds." I told him in his ear. He nodded his head in agreement.
"Brianna! Brianna!" Someone yelled my name from behind me. I turned around and saw a girl running towards us in full speed. She caught up to us breathing heavy ass fuck.
"Hi! I'm Micah." She introduced herself to me.
"Hi, uh this is Lucky." I pointed to him. He gave a small wave to her.
"I know! Every girl talks about him and it's uh, quite weird." She said rolling her eyes.
"I bet it is. Do you need any help or something?" I asked her.
"Oh! Well, rumor is that Jordan is coming back in town." She said with widen eyes. Something I ran away from came back to hunt me again. I was on the urge to cry but I didn't. Something about me has change and I'm starting to like this. Hearing his name again made me weak inside but the outside made me invincible to him. Everyone in the entire school knows about me and Jordan's abuse relationship, that was the talk of the town but it died down when he left.
"I have to go." I quickly said grabbing Lucky hand. I rush inside the class before anyone came in. We sat in the far back by ourselves. Just the thought of that scum made me mad. When I get mad, my nerves run like crazy so I jiggle my leg none stop. Lucky put his hand on my leg, which calmed me down.
"I thought he was gone forever but seems like I was wrong." I said to Lucky.
'Seems like to me he wants you back." He said with sadness in his face.
"I don't want him! The only person I want is you!" I said holding his hand. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
'If anything happens just let me know.' He said holding me. I nodded my head. I hope I don't run into him anytime soon.
^^^THATS JORDAN!! Vote comment and share!!
Love y'all 😘