Nightmares 🔮

Lucky~
The same nightmare would happen every night. I see mom and Dad arguing about how much they hate each other then moms says that awful thing about me. Dad didn't want to leave his mate but he had no choice. He didn't love her anymore. I wanted to see her, I wanted to see how she was doing. For some odd reason, I still love her. Those things she said became the person I am today but that didn't hold me back from loving my own mother who gave birth to me. Every time I brought up about mom, Dad would get angry and I would get angry at him for not letting me see her. Thats just one dream I had. My second dream was more peaceful but then it'll turn dark. Dad said I would find my mate one day, I just needed to have faith and patience. But I didn't have that. I would get angry and depressed because I can't find my significant other. I cried and cried all day, because I don't a loving woman by my side. Then I met Brianna. I knew from the jump she was mine. I knew she what she was going through. Her depression was her father and mother. Her father left her and went to live in Dubai with a woman and kids. As for her mother, she was a prostitute who only cared about herself. She wants to live with her Nana so bad but her mother won't let her. Little does Brianna know, her Nana is dieing from lols age. When I seen her, in the classroom, I knew she was the one. Her beautiful Melian complexion, then to her big pretty eyes and her sexy curves. That day after dinner, Dad told me that she is the one but I must tell her everything about me. This is where the dark part kicks in. On her 18 birthday she will get pregnant with my child. It's rare for a werewolf half human baby to survive in the womb. She turns into this different, unhealthy looking person. She's dieing and I couldn't help her. Then that's it. That's what I go through every night. Sometimes I get so fed up with it, I scream in fear and pain. Everyone in the house has to hold me down for hours just for me to cool down.
Screaming so much made my tonsils hurt. So it was even harder to speak. Nightmares. If only I didn't have them.