My third sister is Azula. She is gifted with lightning, through her eyes and fingertips she can shoot bolts of golden lightning. Her gift is the most like mine, she helps me practice and control my own gift. Azula is thin, short from her Peruvian mother, long straight golden hair, mocha skin and golden eyes, bony cheekbones, all of her features are at sharp angles making her look a bit scary, but I love her all the same. She is the more explosive sister, she gets angry more than any of us at the slightest jab. Impatient with everyone except me. But she is the fun sister as well, full of energy and can't ever stand still. She was wearing a short, tight dress of pure gold cloth, strapless, and just long enough to cover her, but it did expose her lovely chest and shoulders and dainty legs. Her hair was also left loose down her back, we couldn't get her to sit still for much more than that.

"Fabulous!" Errol cheered. "Now Isa you take over her makeup, I'm sure you can manage."

"I'm hurt that you would ever doubt me." My favorite sister said playfully as she started smearing and puffing the fancy makeup on my face.

My fourth oldest sister is also my best friend. Ignisa, the Acid princess. One touch will melt your skin like butter in a pan. She is my girlfriend, the person I tell all of my secrets, the one who I have the most fun with, we play pranks together, laugh, braid each other's hair like giggly human girls. She is tall, slim, yellow eyes, black skin from her African mother, but wild red hair like fire. Sure the combination of colors is a bit odd but she is beautiful like all of us. The was wearing a deep blue dress that wrapped around her neck and led down, dipping into her ample cleavage a bit and exposing her back down to her waist. It hugged her slim waist and swirled out at the hips, flowing down to stop at her knees. Her red hair was carefully pinned up in curls.

"Done, Errol." Isa chirped. "She is gorgeous."

I laughed. "Of course I am! How could I not be with my wonderful family helping me?"

"Here, Errol." Virus sang. "We found the dress."

"Perfect!" Errol cried. "I'm done with her hair, you girls put it on, but mess up her hair and I'll murder you all!"

Isa snorted. "He wishes." But they were still careful helping me into my dress.

When I was ready they called my brothers back in and we turned to my last sister.

"Can you make us a mirror dear?" Virus asked kindly.

Glacien grunted and set to work, building a chilly ice frame with a smooth glassy surface that reflected back to us.

Glacien. The sister closest in age to me but as different as fire and ice. My sister is literally the Ice princess. Snow and ice come out of her hands and she can blow out a roaring bonfire with nice icy breath. She makes blizzards, freezes towns and humans into ice sculptures for her room. I would call her evil but it's not true, Papa doesn't allow her to do that, it would be too suspicious. She is icy pale, her skin is always freezing to the touch, white hair and cold blue eyes, tall and slim, she is the only sister who does not adore me. She likes me well enough but she is jealous of me. Tonight she was wearing a long sleeved light blue dress that sparkled and shimmered like snow, cutting down her back to her waist. It started a light blue at her shoulders but gradually turned white as it traveled down her slim curvy frame. Her hair was braided to the side and glitter covered her eyes and cheeks. She looked like an evil ice queen.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

I am Evelyn Phoenixborn, Princess of Fire, and the sixth daughter of Satan, but everyone calls me Eve. I am five feet tall, I have soft dark skin from my Indian mother, long black hair to my waist because no one could bear to cut the shiny locks. I have a heart shaped face, high cheekbones, slim eyebrows and long curled lashes that frame my large amber eyes. Eyes that glow red when I get angry. A curvy body and small little feet that make me a bit clumsy. I run at an unusually hot temperature, and I can make fire shoot from my hands. When I was younger and just coming into my powers I would sneeze and burst into flames like a living bonfire.