I gave out a long pleasant sigh as I wrapped my hands around his torso and lay my head on his back,  could feel hIm shiver our legs were so close over our matching jeans.

He let out a low chuckle, his body vibrating "you're the lowest of them a SpongeBob, glueing unto my body without permission after  a certain artist told me to shine my eyes"

"Dante,  stop being a typical pretty boy! I have never been on a  power bike,  I am the last born and you didn't even say sorry for ruining my painting!"

"Ah,  the excuses"

But my eyes were closed didn't bother to reply to hi taking in the blissful moment, didn't bother to even help him navigate his way.  The longer we take the better, I smiled at my naughty thoughts and tightened my hold on his torso.

"We are here."

"Wow,  how did you know about this place you Spanish hunk," I said in awe. Is it the Alpha male thing or this guy is low key rude.

He ignored my questions and led us to a booth that was cosy and beautifully designed with bold  Ankara pattern and materials. I still prefer 'The Bliss',  we sat opposite each other looking over our menu.

"SpongeBob, can you help me decide. Google said this place is a must-try for tourist. Promo maybe?"

"Haha it's called Pomo Mr Esparaza , you should try something light like Jollof rice first. Your tummy is too sissy for Pomo"

His eyes darkened as he smiled and called the waiter "We  will take the Pomo"

"He will take Pomo(spiced goat meat pepper soup,)please while I will have my Jollof rice"

I smirked at him and changing my order

"Tell me about Nigeria"

'Tell me about Puerto Rico"

I smiled back eating a spoon of my delicious Jollof rice.

"Getting bold, I see" He shouldn't have said that, now the butterflies in my tummy are getting too to control. The silence was getting awkward.

"Why do you call me  SpongeBob?" Need to break this silence
.
"You don't know.  hmmm, My mother is a street artist,  she got married to my Dad a street dancer who got killed by Mafias. I am being friendly with you a total stranger because you remind me of my mum. Nothing more."

"Mafias are real? " Was the just thing that popped out of my mouth. I didn't want to think about the fact that I remind him of his mum,  I wouldn't behave. My subconscious mind kicked me hard for not even offering my sympathy.

"I have been a ring leader multiple times "

"...?!"

"That's the spec of an actor, you get to live dozens of life. Spicy but sweet." He replied while he ate the Pomo quite well for a newbie.

"It wasn't easy for mother, being an artist wasn't easy back then, no one was interested in hanging flowers or colours round buildings when people would rather buy pots. Supplies were expensive too so she uses colour spray to creates Art for stages and local bands and brands. one day a movie was shot in Puerto Rico and her paintings were Highlighted at the background. Some Artist saw it and traced her and that was how she started stage design. Abby and I were her models and that's how we go into the movie industry starting from commercials".

I hang on to his every word carefully wondering why he is telling me all this when this is our first time we meet.

"Boom that's how I whooping hougmmm..."

"What's whougmm..?"

That wasn't Spanish, he coughed again I offered him my water while bending slightly to pat his back.

"Enough of Pomo. You are right, he shifted his half-empty bowl close to my already empty plate" Thank God this side of the restaurant had dim lights hence the bravado to finish my food in peace. He paid the bills and we left for the bike.

"Are you okay?"I shouted over the bike he seemed to be uncomfortable and his stomach has been making some funny growling sounds

"I don't"...he pulled over a bushy side of the road halfway to the hotel and in a swift vomit by the roadside. Dante vomiting was still an elegant sight.

"Uhhh,  sorry"I held our helmets and offered him the remnants of my bottle water from my backpack.

"It's a good thing you smell nice,  it covered up for the farts," I said straight-faced

He grumbled looking embarrassed, I think you should drive. Its stomach flu from the pomo or something "

"I don't know how to ride a bike Mr Esparaza and I happen to be the last born!" horrified by the idea

"Just cluck in, pedal the gear and move straight, or we can wait for Ismael to send a cab or someone over"

"No, no it's getting late. It will be risky for us to hang around, you can easily get spotted. I can drive and ride a bicycle. This should be simple" I encouraged myself not wanting Dante to see like a sissy.

"One way to do it is to pull the clutch while releasing the throttle. While you’re still holding the clutch, shift into the next gear. Then, slowly release the clutch lever while twisting the throttle." He explained gently while showing me a YouTube video.

Suddenly looking all tired, he chuckled and told me what to do giving me his power bike gloves and knee pads. Thank Goodness, traffic wasn't too bad, I took my time and drove slowly enjoying Dante's hand wrapped around my body while at the same time trying my best not to laugh at the funny noise his stomach and butt were making.

"My suite is on the 5th floor, you don't have to ride me all the way"

"...!" My naughty subconscious mind was at alert hearing the word 'ride all the way'

"I had enough fun and tales for a lifetime today Mr Esparaza," I said with a big smile, making fart noises with my arms

"Perv, I  bet you do," he said smacking my shoulders and pushing me out of the elevator gently when it stopped at my floor.

"get some Medicine, I warned you, Mr Esparaza, the Pomo eater" I shouted with a smirk before the elevator closed hiding his amused looking face.

I slept grinning ear to ear. Having witnessed firsthand knowledge that celebrities do have biological embarrassing moments too.

This is my best night ever. Hugged Dante, had dinner with him and he thought me how to ride a freaking Power Bike. He might not be a prude, after all, let's see what tomorrow will hold for us.