Chapter Eight: Result Of My Imagination

Third Point Of View

Y/n opened her/his eyes to see a blurry world. Y/n blinked a few times then looked down to her/his wrists. Together, they were bound. Y/n looked up to see a black figure dragging him/her along the floorboards. What? The world seemed to be blocked out with no sound. It took a moment for Y/n to realize that the attempt had been in vain. "Someone….…" Y/n croaked out. This new world wasn't fun. In fact, it had always been the opposite. "Shush sheep......" A voice whispered. Y/n's eyes drooped. S/he could feel the ink running down her/his face in small droplets. "It's.........time to believe...........he will set us........free....." Sammy whispered. "Love requires sacrifice.....my Lord must be pleased.......these offerings will help........." Y/n saw one of her/his friends. A corpse for that matter. Her chest had been cut open. The odor distrubed Y/n. I will die if I don't do something.....but why? Carrie rolled on by, all tied up against a pole. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Y/n, n-n-no-o-o! Y-Y-Yo-o-ou bastrad!" Carrie yelled.

"Such strong.......intentions......" Sammy whispered. He dragged a axe along the floor as they neared a pentagram. "Take two, of the sacrifice...." Sammy rested the axe against a floorboard and dragged Y/n to the pentagram. Sammy tied Y/n up in the middle and lit the candles. Sammy did as instructed from the book while Y/n just sat there, watching. "My life might as well be over.....let it be over..." Y/n mumbled. Sammy ignored Y/n's cries but some made him feel different toward his actions. "Pity comes too late, turn around and face your fate." Sammy grabbed the axe and walked toward Y/n. Y/n looked up at Sammy with her/his tear filled e/c eyes. "An eternity of this, before your eyes." Sammy raised the axe above his head. With shaking hands, he dove straight for Y/n's head. But, he stopped before the sin could be committed. "Have you gorged yourself at last in your lust for blood?" Y/n asked.

Sammy took a deep breath then raised the axe above his head. He then threw the axe at a cardboard cutout of Bendy, smashing it. Sammy untied Y/n then went to dragging Y/n down to a room. Sammy kicked Y/n into the room, slamming the door. "That fate that condems me to wallow in blood. This face, this infection. A mask, my first unfeeling scrap of clothing......" Sammy mumbled, rather loudly. Y/n put her/his ear up against the door. "For either way you choose, you cannot win." Sammy sat down on a stool. He became lost in his own thoughts. His own questions of his sanity. Sanity is a sin.

Here alone in the dark room that collects the old.

Here alone lies corpses of me.

Here alone is where I can find peace.

With me,

Myself,

And,

I.

Wouldn't you say sheep?

Sammy looked to the closed door. Y/n had become too tired to even care anymore. "Too late for turning back. Too late for prayers and useless pity. Past all hopes of cries for help. No point in fighting........" Y/n responded.

Here alone,

I can never sleep.

Here alone,

The voices echo off the walls.

Here alone,

Is where I can hear the demons.

In your mind,

It seems bleak.

Here alone,

Is where I've left my heart to die.

To rot.

This body of mine,

Isn't what pleases me.

"Don't throw your life away for my sake." Y/n responded. "Let me out. Let us go. We-We-We can-can h-h-help!" Sammy didn't want to be tricked. Not again. He wished for a better life. He wanted to be human. Once again. Even for a moment. "Who deserves this?" Carrie asked from the other room. Sammy stood up. "You try my patience, make your choice........." Sammy said. "We-We'll help!" Y/n and Carrie blurted out. If it prevented death, then they would be safe. For now. Sammy walked to the door, unlocking it with the keys. Y/n looked up at Sammy, smiling to please him. Sammy picked Y/n up and flung her/him over Sammy's shoulder. Y/n kept slipping as the ink stained Y/n's clothes. "Pitiful creature of darkness, what kind of life have you known?" Y/n asked Sammy. Sammy sighed, refusing to answer Y/n's question. Sammy dropped Y/n onto the floor and slumped down into a chair. Sammy watched Y/n and Carrie just blink at him. Sammy became bored and picked up a banjo.

He strummed a few notes then began to play a old song.

Drawn to darkness.

Drawn to darkness.

With the tears running,

I am,

Being,

Drawn to the darkness inside the room.

Heavy tears pour from head to toe.

Can I ever be one of them?

The ones up above.

The ones with no faults.

Sigh,

I may never learn to know.

With my attempts,

I may never sing again.

I may never be able to see what others enjoy.

Drawn to darkness,

Drawn to darkness,

It's more than I can bear.

I play the sercet melody.

I hope someone hears my cries.

I don't want to be a disappointment.

To,

You.

Carrie looked at Y/n. "He's good." She whispered. Sammy set the banjo down on the floor. He rose from the seat.

"Now, shall we begin?" Sammy asked.