Chapter Two: Friends And Freaks

Rosalie's Point Of View

"Ah, I remember this dump. Now, I don't mean to disrespect you Mister Drew but, come on! You can do better than this!" I said aloud, really talking to no one in particular. I sighed as I looked down at my precious little cinnamon roll, Heaven. Ever since the police started investigating Joey Drew Studios, I have not been able to sleep. The radio blared 24/7 with the Joey Drew Studios bullshit. A new missing person has been declared dead, devil worshipping may play in this murder mystery, stuff like that for the headlines.

Especially, now that I stood in front of what had been left of the rotting studio. "Well, let's go now Heaven." I pulled Heaven's leash but she stood still, not moving from where she stood. A growl emitted from her throat as I looked at where she didn't like. There stood the entrance door, cracked wide open. I thought nothing of it but by the way Heaven acted, it seemed more concerning. I reached into my back pocket for my pepper spray in case of an attack. Not like last time bro. Not gonna be like last time. I readied myself for a run. I waited for a minute or two but nothing came out. Not a human being or an ink mutant.

Sometimes, I wonder if it even had been real. I pulled Heaven's leash but she stood still. The door creaked a bit and Heaven began to charge forward with me holding tight onto her leash. My hands began to hurt with the leash slipping. In the blink of an eye, Heaven had broken free from her leash, running into the studio. "Heaven! No! Heaven!" I tried to get her back but she ran into a weak part of the studio. The crumbling and destoryed part. The closed off part. The forbidden part. I followed the sounds of faint barking and I tripped, falling onto a loose floorboard and crashing down onto a new floor. I scrambled to my feet and noticed that my pepper spray had gone missing. "Shit, shit, shit, shit!" I fumbled around in my pockets for any means of a weapon but nothing. This is why I never go out anymore. I could hear Heaven's barking far away with a yelp. I grew afraid because of the memories I had of this place weren't as pleasant as anyone could have guessed. Especially with a guy who did sacrifices to 'please' his God, Bendy The Dancing Demon.

I remembered how we killed him with me chopping off his arm, leaving him to bleed. So many memories and yet, why so many mistakes? Boris died and that hurt to recall. For once, it seemed like I had someone I knew so very well but he-he died! Alice became beautiful again. Wait, what happened to the Alice Angel? It had been so long that I didn't even remember a single conversation we had. I paused and heard nothing but silence. Silence almost always meant a bad thing. Silence meant death! I scrambled to find an exit and found a large gaping hole with floorboards broken instead. I peaked my head through the hole and but unfortunately, it only lead to stacked boards and boxes everywhere. I wouldn't make it so I wasn't risking it. Instead, without giving up, I looked around for a bit longer. For a while, it seemed hopeless. I would starve myself to death and die alone, not knowing if I would rot in this hellish studio. Until I found a lever.

I gave it several turns and when I got it loose, a gate door opened revealing another room which had a sign saying Music Department. Below the sign, there were a few faded words saying Music Director: Sammy Lawrence. This gave me chills. Sammy Lawrence worked down here? The design of the room looked familiar as did the staircases. I walked around for a bit to take it all in and to remember. Somehow, I came across a dead animal. Looks fresh. Upon closer inspection, I had discovered that it had been the dead corpse of Heaven. I checked to make sure if she lived but no. Her wounds were too infected. She had been brutally murdered. I-I-I thought we-we-we destoryed Bendy! We destoryed Bendy! I felt something cold drip onto my nose and touched it. I looked above and Bendy's face greeted me.

"Hello.......sheep." A familiar voice spoke. A voice that haunted my memories and dreams. A voice that scared me.

I froze which made it easy for him to kill me. But, he spared me strangely. He raised an axe above his head, ready for the kill and swung at me. By instinct, I rolled out of the way and instead, he smashed a new hole in the floor boards. I got to my feet and began to run for dear life with the man repeating the words, 'Sheep, sheep, sheep, It's time for sleep, I'm coming for you, I'm coming for you!'. I didn't choose this life! I swear! God, if you can hear me, please save me! Save me! "Come back here sheep!" The man yelled. I ran into a closet, closing the door behind me quietly. I tried to make it look natural and hid behind buckets. I could hear the splash of his footsteps coming closer and closer. "Sheep, sheep, sheep, it's time for sleep." The man said. I tried to hold in my whimpers. I shut my eyes tight, hoping the nightmare would end soon.

Creak.