Chapter Seven: Castle With Sins

Y/n's Point Of View

I ran down the hall, trying to dodge the floorboards that stuck out. My ankles scraped against the hard and sharp wood, leaving splinters in my ankles. My ankles left a trail of blood drops on the floorboards. I heard my heart pound in my ears. I felt my chest start to hurt as I wheezed for air. This studio is never ending! How will I get out?! I slowed down my pace to catch my breath. My chest hurt, the horrid odor of dead bodies, the sounds of moans and groans, the touch of stained floorboards, oh my god! I didn't want to accept my fate. My eyes darted around the dimly lit room. I saw little to no weapons expect for broken floorboards. I could use the floorboards to stun him....yeah...that works.

I searched around for any weapon to use while I tried to find my way out. Many attempts were in vain but somehow, I found a axe planted in a jantoir's closet. I crept along the walls, trying to be stealthy. I thought about going back for Carrie but no! Bad idea to begin with! I felt the need to scream every now and then. "Sheep, sheep, sheep!" I heard Sammy call. Oh no.......ugh! I looked around for a place to hide. Underneath a table wouldn't help nor would hiding behind a cutout. I heard the splash of ink and ran for a door. I closed the door behind me and boarded it up. I huddled in a dark corner, trying to silence my whimpers. Please no, please no, please no, I beg of you! Please no, please no!

I shut my eyes tight. I covered my mouth with my free hand while gripping the axe in the other. "Pl-Pl-Please......." I whispered. I could only hear the sound of the dripping ink and my heart pounding in my head. Knock. Knock. Knock! "Shit......" I whispered out loud. "Sheep, sheep, sheep, come on out.........it's time to play a-a-a game........" Sammy knocked several times on the door. Knock! Knock! Knock! "Sheep, sheep, sheep, no more hide and seek.........come on out....." I wanted to scream so badly. The doorknob rattled which made me jump. I'm safe, it's okay Y/n. It'll be a while before he can get to us.......heh.....heh.......help me, someone........please! Someone? Anyone?

"One.............." He started to count, giving one hit to the door. Splinters burst out at me as I dogded them. I had almost forgotten of my weapon, my axe. I gripped it tight, hoping to make it through. "Two..............." Another hit. This time, he almost made a hole. I stayed in my corner, away from the door. "Three!" The final hit that helped open the door. Sammy pushed with his might to get the junk aside. I thought of taking this chance.........this chance to flee. "Not now, sheep........the game's over....come with me...........to safety..........." Sammy whispered. I bit my lip as Sammy had gotten only more closer to me. I got to my feet with my axe readied. I ran at Sammy and stunned him.

He fell back as I ran as fast as I could. I'm in the clear! Now to go for the exit! I ran down several hallways and up several flights of stairs before I made it back again at the ink machine room. Or what looked to be it. All around, broken floorboards littered the floor along with police tape. I noticed a few skeletons which made me gag at the horrid odor that still lingered. I pinched my nose to block the smell out. The ink machine still strangely ran all on it's own. No plugs, no switches, just somehow still chugged ink. I examined the ink machine as it looked unusual. I reached out and felt the cold touch of the machine against my fingertips. What kept this place alive? What caused this by any chance?

"Y/n...........Y/n.........Y-Y-Y-Y/n........h-h-h-help m-m-m-me-me! Y/n..........s-s-s-s-save your-your-yourself! Save yourself from this-this-this...........evil............cursed............hellhole............go!" It sounded like Carrie. I listened closer to define the words. "Run, run, run! Y/n................go! Save-Save your-yourself-yourself! Save-Save yourself from..............this place.............it's no use.............to f-f-f-fight-fight!" Yes, the tone proved to be Carrie. I thought of what she said. Maybe, I should run to the police. But, but, they'll never believe me! They wouldn't understand! What is there?

I took a mad dash to the exit of where I remembered me and Carrie entering. I dogded many cartoon cutouts of Bendy. Everytime one popped out at me, I whacked it to bits with my axe. I saw the exit up ahead but had become exhausted. "All-All-Almost there............just need.......to!" I limped toward the exit with one of my legs beginning to cramp. I reached out for the knob, clear as day. "It's time for sleep..............sheep........." Someone whispered.

I blacked out.