Chapter 13

Its still February but it's the 28 and I'm 34 weeks pregrant I just have 2 more weeks to go till my beautiful twins girls comes and then I get married and after I m married its the dance team competition for the girls and can't wait for that day comes the day comes is going to be the most beautiful thing ever that I'm going to have ever. Jakes has been out of town because of his job but he's coming back today just in case if my water breaks and thee kids come early then my date. So that's why he's coming home and for the wedding.

After I had got up I had headed to the gym to work out with my gym coach so I can get back in shape faster that's what famous people do when there pregrant to. I had a lot of fun with my gym coach after I got done training with him he had took me the healthiest restaurant that I never been before. But there food were delicious I never taste something that's I like cheeseburgers that are fat and greasy but healthier for you and your health life. I told my gym coach him thank you for lunch is best thing that you will do your the most amazing gym coach I had ever had in my life and thank you for your help. And he said thank you and he drove me back to the gym to get in my so I go to my house and go to sleep and have the best sleep of my life... when I had reached my house I had went up to my room and but on my Joe boxers shorts and a PJ belly shirt and I lyed down in my bed and felt to sleep. And I had hear the front door slam and Jake mad... he told me he lost his job. I said,'' you can work at my job.'' And he had smiled then I had continued,'' you come there all the times. And help us so it feels your basically working there.'' And he start shaking his in a yes form. I said,'' okay!" I had patted the bird for him to lyec down we had cuddle and we to sleep.

The next morning I was very exutasted I have just another week I'm 35 weeks pregrant I'm getting close to there I'm just so excited to get this over with I know they going to be pretty like me I'm going to buy them anything they clothes shoes and etc. These are my kids and Jakes and we are going to take really dam good care of them because we love them since were getting closer to having them. All the journeys and times I spent with and the little arguments and now I understand why I be with him forever he's the best thing I ever had In my whole. Just like Beyoncè song Best Thing I Never Had I ,love that son and Jakes is the best thing I had in my life and that's why I love him so dam munch.:-)