Chapter 9

When I got home all I thought about me getting marry to Jake what I say I object what so I keep riding home and I had thought about I remind my self Jake had a crush on me since 6th grade and I never went out with him and I told myself he was the love of my life. I really loved him and I know I that use to date a lot of guys in my pass but I think a head of the game because I do really love Jake and I don't want to hurt his feeling whatever I say to him on I hope he's understannd and just be happy if I say I do. I will be really happy to me and him.

I went up to my room and ate dinner again and then I had went up to my room and I had screamed so loud I scared my own babies inside of me and Jake ran up to my room and he sat on my bed and then he had look at me and pulled me up.

''What's wrong bae?''

I replied,''Nothing just got a lot in my mind and kind of scared if I said I object or what. I don't know Jake.''

''Everything will be fine Carla I' m sure whatever you say I will understand it won't hurt my feelings. I will still be happy thought whatever you chose.''

I said,''oky Jake thank you but I know what I will say Jake.'' He had whip the hair out of my face and my tears and he kissed me on my lips and he told me I should get some rest and I hard time sleeping so I had bumbed Jake and he rubbed my toes. And I had went back to sleep and then something weird happening in my dream and something romacited to. The other thing that happened in my dream I know its not true.

-----------------------------------------------The next morning I HAD got up I had measured my stomach I was 27 weeks pregrant a almost there just a few more weeks till go and its all happens I can't wait for this be event that's coming up.