chapter 5

When my I get hone from the mall and get inside of my house I lock the door and ran up to my room and went to my room and changes into my panmjas and took me 1 hour nap. I had walk back up and it was 3:59 p.m. when I had got up. I had call Luke the boy that's so hot and hes dating me we talk every day at work. I invite him to my house.

15 minutes later the door bell had rang and its Luke at m front door I open up the front door and let him inside and he kiss me and we watch a movie after the move was over he picks me up and carry me to my room and throw me on the bed.. oh.. Luke forget to pick on the condom but I don't care I'm 22 years old now... I'm a ground adult I can do what ever I want to do now. Actually me and Luke are engaged to each other how romantic. Me and Luke been engaged for 3 in the half months now but were getting marry in August I'm so... happy. Luke is going to move in with me next week so we can see each other everyday.

''Hey Luke I love u.'' I said he had a big grin on his face and then he said,''I love u to Carla. Do u want to go out to dinner later.''

''Sure I will love to go to dinner bab and hang out with you.'' We kept having sex and I was moaning and he roll me over and he stick his thing in my but hole and then I start screaming very loud. I had kiss Luke after we had finished having sex we had put back on are clothes and Luke had call the Chinese Restaurant and order some food for us to eat.

15 minutes later the doorbell rang and Chinese lady she handed me the bags and drinks and Luke paid for the food. What a sweet gentleman of him to do that for me and then Luke had shut the door and locked it. I had walk to the tabl and sat the food down on the table and I had grab to plates and put are Chinese rices,egg rolls,and shrimp and brocolli,terioye chicken and crab leg raygom and are pespi down on the table. And Luke walked over to the table and sat and then I sat down with him we prayed first and then we ate are Chinese food and after that we had dessert and we got up and we both clean are dish out and we sat down on the couch. And watched a movie a new Chris Rock movie its very funny and hilarious I really love Chris Rock I remember me and step sister use to watch madsagcar and he sing sing I like to move it u like to move move it.... me and my sister start doing it to and singing the song.

:-) hope you vote