Chapter 11

I look out the once and it was snowing outside and its Christmas and I'm so excited till my family and all m friends to come so I can get they gifts from them. Jake had made us a family dinner and we had watched a movie when my family and friends and ex.boyfriends were there we had the best time of are life and when it was 2:30 p.m. everybody was gone. I had went to the bathroom and I was 27 weeks pregnant only 7 more ,months till they come I can't wait for them to come I'm going to be really excited for all that to happen.

The next morning I had got up and made me one delicious oatmeal and then I had left the house to go to work just going to visit even though I don't have to work today I just want to say hey and hang out with my girl Sam that's all I know she works a lot but she's about to get off of work right now and I,m so happy that I get to spent all my time with her and stuff. She is one of the closed friends I ever had in my whole entire life she will always have my back no matter what happens. To me... and she said that to me she will be standing if I need something she said sh will always be there if need help or to watch my kids and if having trouble or Jake divorce she said she will be there all the times.

I thought about everything in past but I will get over fortuanely I will get over it I hope I will get over it sooner or later I don't know if I will get over it what if I don't what if I keep think about over and over again. When I think of something I don't throw it away it just stays there in my head. If I don't bring it up again it might go away and I will be happy if its goes away I will be really I will pray all day and night if goes away.

Do u think God will help make all the stuff goes if she's prays?

See wat happens nexts