It Just Teen Sex

My name is Carla i'm 17 years old on the cheer leading team . So I'm still asleep when suddenly

Beep beep my dam alarm clock goes off at 5 o' clock in the morning. So I had get up to turn it off. I sit In bed for a few minutes before getting up. Then I had got up and get dress I had wore my new clothes that I'm going to wear on my last day of school. I had put on my new clothes and headed to school. Since I'm walking to I really don't care it not like my school is three thousand miles away or anything. But my school is 2 blocks around the corner. So I had headed to the cafertia for breakfast. They had my favorite breakfast blueberry waffles, so I Grab me two blue berry waffles and sit at the table with my friends Lizzie and the rest of the cheer leading squad. When I finshined eating my breakfast I had went to the cheer leading campus room and open it up.

All the girls I had went in the room so we can practice for are annual on the last day of cheer partices and since its principal Williams birthday we are going to celebrate this day just for her today.Before school start s when me and the girls were son particing. All the girls went home to get into thy regular clothes. Good thing I always carry extra clothes in my cheer bag. As soon as I was about to leave Chris run in the room and GRabs me by the waist. And he start kissing me and then he takes to the room booth in the gym. And kiss my neck and he zips down my dress and me and Chris had sex in the booth in the gym.:-)

-------------------------------_------------------------------------------------------------- After me Chris got fne having sex we had put back on clothes ad he zip up my dress and we headed to Ap math class. Basely Me and Chris the basketbpall player and football are use each other to have sex we been doing the since 8th grade and new were in 12th grade. I had already graduated but we have a extra day of school. I went to my math class and taked my seat. Nexts to Katiylin she I bitch t me go thing she's not going to my college because I don't like her ugly ass. She call me a nergo one day. That is racist I told her became I'm not. Nergo I'm mexican', white, black do that means I'm big racial okay thank u ms . Katiylin she real jealous of but I don't care. I don't pay any attention t stupid. Shit like that anymore.

So how u like the book so far plz comment

I was almost at home when suddenly Chris had grab me and had took my hand and pull me to his car.

''Chris wat the u fuck are u doing t me?''

''I,m not doing shit - Carla so shut the fun up okay Carla.'

"Chris what the fuck are u doing?

,,,Why are u acting like a childish bitch to me Chris I thought u were my sex partner and were finds with benefits.''

CHRIS put his hand over my mouth and I pick it. Then he pull my hair and I slap him. Chris had grab me so tight. And I look at him. He kiss me and I scream I hurry and got out of Chris car. He sexually abuse me after school what the hell and plus I was crying and running home on my last day of school.

After that happen I never spoke to Chris agian for 4 weeks. I'm seeing someone esle his name is Grant hes Chris old friend. Good thing I don,t have to put up with roger bull shit anymore. In college I hope hesbreally find someone esle hat like him. As soon as I get I. The house. Carol the police to talk roger because I'm so mad at him right now.