chapter 4

It was July and haven't talk to Jake since the date in May and I found me house in Miami Florida and changes my phone so now Jake doesn't know my phone number and I got me a new job .... so i don't work at the mall anymore i work at the fashion designer in building 5 blocks down from my house. I love my new job the people at my job is so very nice and the guys there are so very hot. It hot outside so I decide to were booty short and a tank top with flip flops. I walk inside my new job feeling happy I say good morning to everyone at work. And all the hot boys that are the same age as me stop and start at my azz. I said good morning to them I blow kisses to each one of them.

I walk inside my new office its has a bed inside of it.... just case I want to stay here over or sleep with someone I'm the teen assistant manager andi get paid a lot of money I get paid 120 dollars an hour. Famous people call me everyday and make me them what ever they want me to make them for events anything I will do it anything or them. And I also go to what ever place they go my first client was Ciara and she wanted something or the b.e.t awards to dance in for her preform with Nicki Minaj and she paid me 400 dollars and she also love the outfit I made for her. She told me everybody was wild out by the outfit that I made and she would like to come back to me anytime and she was going to sent me more clients that are friends with her.

---------_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ciara legally engaged with my dad now so I'm her step daughter so I'm literally making new clothes for my step mom every year and every month when's she going on tour and I have to go with her but this is the thing I love going with my step mom Ms. Harris but sometimes I call my mom princess because that is her middle name and I love my step mom a lot she's my favorite step mom I ever had in my life. Since my step dad call off the wedding with my mom... so I really don't care but I love her. And she love having me being her step daughter love u step mom. After I got from work I had went shopping and to the movies with my my friends and hang out them since I'm now single I can be myself and be cook a lot and also have a lot f fun with my friends. I really love going shopping with my friends every week but instead I go shopping everyday when I get from work... my friends um... call me a shopalioc because I buy to much clothes I can't help my self I tell them I'm sorry that I go shopping because I do make clothes for the famous celebrity shopping store in the mall.:-)