Chapter 12

So me and Sam had went shopping and stuff and we sang Drunk in love by Beyoncè I love Beyoncè people even say I look her. We keep sang in till we reached the mall we stop at a red light and a lot guys were looking at us and they looked at Sam.... she is single so I bumped Sam and told her to filrt with them and Sam sure did firlt with them and the 1 blonde had like Sam had jumped in are car and made out with Sam I guess Sam just got her a new boyfriend and she gave him her number and everything. I said,'' yay Samantha!" And she gave me the look so I said,'' I mean Sam.''

And we keep driving we the experts way to get to the mall munch faster because there a lot traffic. That back thing I was think of I'm not think of it anymore thank you god you save me thank u. I said I really have to think about that anymore I have to munch stuff on my mind right now.

So I told sam I love her and I want to stay in the mall for a little while and she said okay and I had said thnk you Sam your the best and she I'm the best to. And when the mall had closed up we had went home and I said thnxs for the ride home and I gave her a hug and went inside of my house. I had took of got dam clothes and I went to sleep.

This was the best day I ever had in my whole life and love eveyne including my friends and family.

----------------- I had went to dance team sign up since I'm the new dance teacher for all ages up to 20. So I walked in and the girls is a already doing the dance routine 2 on by Tinashe and did all the right dances moves right but dance team leader wasn't not here Amirya she was very sick she had daughter the flu. So she will be here in 4 weeks to dances so... we had resheral the dance competition and stuff because we need all are members in order to win this CPFthat's means Carla Pincressess Forever and we always come in whatever places we still are tryed are best if we win or lose it doesn't matter. But win do everything though.

And I'm really happy for trying their dam hards out and doing the best everything they have and using they skills wisely and clear and they talented that God gave them thank you Lord for gving them a lovely talented of their own.