chapter 3

The nex morning when I got up I had sawJake and his 3 little sisters and his one little sister that love me a lot. So I had walk up to Jake and his sister and say,''Hi good morning Jake and Makiayla,Jude,Sarah and Erica." Jake was smiling at me this morning and then he said something kind of fun he had said,'' Do u want to the hottest place out to get something to eat?'' And I had open my mouth and said,'' I will like something to eat but were?'' He had start laughing and then he reply with, '' you will see... but first you might want to change in some different clothes or something.'' And I had look at him and said....''okay Jake see u in 20 or 15 minutes. Okay.''

I had back up to my room and change to an elegant dress since going to a nice and hottest restaurant in town. So I had put on my black heels with silver studdeds on the back of them because I had on a nice red and silver dress. Then I put on my black layer flower purse and then I did my hair in a military bun on the top and on the end I had my all curl up and I had also put on my red baby lips stick. And I walked out the house and had locked the door behind me. And got on the elevator and press 2 floor to go down to Jakes room. I had knock on Jake door room 2 times and he had answer. The door for me and let me In his hotel room.

---_-----------------------------.-----------------------------------------------------------A while back me and Jake use to sleep in the same room since we had a really bad arugement and i almost got hurt. So we had changes room and plus that night I had to got to the hospital 2 weeks ago. But I'm fine now so basically this date is for Jake saying sorry to me and tell me the truth about everything or we can't be to gather anymore. So we will see what happens on the date.

-------------------- ------------------------.-----------------------------------------------

So when I get inside literally pulls me towards him and he start kissing me and then he zip down my dress. I explain to Jake,''that I'm really hungry and we should eat first and do this after we come back from the fancy restaurant.'' And he kind of me look at me weird then he said','' yeah ... yeah we should get to the retuarant first.'' And I reply,'' hope you understand bit I didn't eat anything so so.. sorry Jake.'' And Jake grab me and said,'' its okay honey bun.'' Then he had kiss me and we out the hotel room and he had locked the door behind me. We had got on the elevator we had went to the gallery room and we walk out the front door of the hotel and a limboo and I took us to nice restaurant call Hullae Delicious New Time restaurant. We walk straight in but we didn't had to stand In line because we had reservation and we took are sit at table number 13 with are names on it the sign said Jake and Carla. The waitress came up to are table and sat down some biscuit and ice teas for us AND then she look at me and Jake very weird.

The waitress Sarah said,'' will like take your order please?''

Me and jake look at each other Jake had said,'' I will like pizza for appetizer and your special buffet which is tacos, beans and rice and the big dessert. Right?''

Sarah the waitress,'' said yes and I do know what your talking about that will be right up for you in 30 minutes. Will that be all for you young gentleman?''

Jake reply,'' yes Sarah that will be all for me and my girlfriend. Thank u.''

Sarah the waitress said,'' your welcome!''and walked off to bring us are food back.:-)

Hey guys how u like the date so far plz plz comment and vote for my book thank u.

We had started eating and are food and drinking are ice teas and Jake and me had sat in silent we didn't talk for 15 minutes and then he got up to ties his black dress shoes up. And then he sat back down in his chair and we started talking to each other about what happen 2 weeks ago.

----....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jake had ask,'' me if I was okay ?'' And then I look at him and said,'' yes I'm okay and I'm doing fine and how about you?"

He said,'' I'm okay... but I really... um miss you a lot and i'm sorry what I did to you 2 weeks ago.''

I reply with,'' its okay Jake and miss you to I was thinking about breaking up with u because you broke my arm and bone. I really hurt and mad at you and giving me a black eye. I just wanted to stay alway from you... but you know I love so I had to come. But if it happens again were thew Jake and I meant it. Okay!"

''Well I'm sorry that I did very stupid ass thing to you and sorry Carla I wish you can give me but I know you can't forgive me for that I'm sorry I didn't meant to do it to you at all I was just mad because you were talking to that got dam boy and you know I love u.... right Carla so I don't know why I'm acting like. Jerk and an ass and you to Carla.''

''Wait how I'm acting like an ass and you fucking acting like an as shoe Jake huh explain... because you don't understand you fucking hurt me a lot and you almodt ruin my life and you could of kill me not paying attention on the rode.... u know Jake fuck u.''

Jake said,'' Fuck me okay fuck you Carla your a how and a slut and double BITCH.''

''You know what I'm get my stuff and leave you ruin your dam chance good bye Jake were threw.'' I get up grab my purse and my coat and left the restuarant,. I don't give. Fuck about Jake...

Hey guys do u think Jake and Carla going to get back together plz vote .:-) love u guys